FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Fistful of Joystick -> Aliens Colonial Marines
arandomthought
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:45 am  Reply with quote

This is bullshit. At least I have avp extinction and predator concrete jungle to tide me over. I've been waiting for an aliens fps since I finished the alien ressurection game(which still scares the piss out of me). I can't find my modded copy of avp(I made it so I could play it on xp) anymore, so I can't get a good loaded game of alien shooting madness. I am 20, and the "young ones" actually enjoy aliens(at least in my fucked up perspective). Remember, most of us grew up with it being passed on from parents.
frank_dracman
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:45 pm  Reply with quote

Alien Resurrection was the one on the PS1 where you could use the mouse, right? I remember buying a used mouse just for that game, and it still is my favorite Aliens game (that I can play at home anyway).
Extinction was pretty good as well, only rented it once or twice. Cheap enough now, should go pick it up...
Concrete Jungle? Well, I'm glad you liked it. Wasn't the worst game I ever played, just a huge disappointment with plenty of missed opportunities.
arandomthought
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:35 am  Reply with quote

frank_dracman wrote:
Alien Resurrection was the one on the PS1 where you could use the mouse, right? I remember buying a used mouse just for that game, and it still is my favorite Aliens game (that I can play at home anyway).
Extinction was pretty good as well, only rented it once or twice. Cheap enough now, should go pick it up...
Concrete Jungle? Well, I'm glad you liked it. Wasn't the worst game I ever played, just a huge disappointment with plenty of missed opportunities.

I know, but that doesn't make it any less fun to actually play a predator. It's one of those beer games for me.

As for Extinction, it's $16 now. I got it for free from a friend who hated it. As for best alien game...I'd asy avp for PC.

I just wish they would port the AVP arcade game to consoles.