FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> July 18 - Diary of the Dead
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:41 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

frank_dracman wrote:
*Peeks head in*
Long live land of the Dead!
*Runs out*
Hi Frank! Hi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:42 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

This is like me shooting my movie. Mummy and all.





No it's not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:42 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

ok i'm annoyed by the narration already
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:42 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

ImTheMoon wrote:
why does no one ever shoot them in the head right off gthe bat? I mean someone is dead and jumps up that would be my first reaction......scratch that my first reaction would be run and a close second would be aim for the head
One of my problems with this movie is that they make that logical leap too quickly. They don't mention zombie movies specifically (that I recall) yet they still jump to the "Shoot 'em in the head" thing immediately. It seems unrealistic.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:43 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

ImTheMoon wrote:
frank_dracman wrote:
*Peeks head in*
Long live land of the Dead!
*Runs out*


land of the dead was so underrated
I agree. I'm a fan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:45 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

ImTheMoon wrote:
ok i'm annoyed by the narration already
Is it because it's from an emo chick? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:46 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
frank_dracman wrote:
*Peeks head in*
Long live land of the Dead!
*Runs out*


land of the dead was so underrated
I agree. I'm a fan.
Me too. Mr. Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:47 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

I call fowl there's no way the computer screen would be that clear....it would have the stupid flicker going on
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:48 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

ImTheMoon wrote:
I call fowl there's no way the computer screen would be that clear....it would have the stupid flicker going on
Actually you can set the frequency to a different speed and it won't flicker on camera.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:49 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
I call fowl there's no way the computer screen would be that clear....it would have the stupid flicker going on
Actually you can set the frequency to a different speed and it won't flicker on camera.


i know but he would have had to change the settings and he didn't.......i know it's nit picky but it's annoying
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:49 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Another problem I have with it...

A few confused news reports and a college campus is deserted? Think about September 11th and the big black out from a few years ago. People still went to work. They still went to the bar, still partied and still went about their daily lives the only way they knew how. So the deserted campus annoys me, too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:51 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Another problem I have with it...

A few confused news reports and a college campus is deserted? Think about September 11th and the big black out from a few years ago. People still went to work. They still went to the bar, still partied and still went about their daily lives the only way they knew how. So the deserted campus annoys me, too.


i know people don't freak as much as you'd assume they would
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:52 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
I call fowl there's no way the computer screen would be that clear....it would have the stupid flicker going on
Actually you can set the frequency to a different speed and it won't flicker on camera.


i know but he would have had to change the settings and he didn't.......i know it's nit picky but it's annoying
Good point. I stand corrected.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:53 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

I should stop pointing out all my annoyances. Sorry.

But I also hated the self referential bit the girl did they were filming their movie. That kinda thing is out of place in this movie. I also think the acting isn't up to the rest of the series and I hate the too pretty cast.

Ok. Sorry. Done.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:54 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Another problem I have with it...

A few confused news reports and a college campus is deserted? Think about September 11th and the big black out from a few years ago. People still went to work. They still went to the bar, still partied and still went about their daily lives the only way they knew how. So the deserted campus annoys me, too.
Good point.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 3 of 12
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum