FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> June 13th: "Freddy vs. Jason."
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:51 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

There was a goat in the first Nightmare on Elm St. too during the opening nightmare with Tina.




I'm a little weak on the trivia tonight. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:51 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

LeeTheAgent wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
LeeTheAgent wrote:
I shall not be here... I don't have the movie, and didn't really want to bother going to town to get it... since... I didn't really like it Razz
Lee doesn't like seeing katharine isabelle in the shower because he is gay.
I don't even remember that part, the movie was so cheesy... Razz
You missed it anyway, queermo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:53 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
There was a goat in the first Nightmare on Elm St. too during the opening nightmare with Tina.




I'm a little weak on the trivia tonight. Laughing
Ronny Yu is the director of next week's Fear Itself. I'm not really a fan, so I'm not expecting much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:53 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Why doesn't he play checkers? What is he ... crazy?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:54 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
There was a goat in the first Nightmare on Elm St. too during the opening nightmare with Tina.




I'm a little weak on the trivia tonight. Laughing
Ronny Yu is the director of next week's Fear Itself. I'm not really a fan, so I'm not expecting much.
I haven't seen any of them. How have they been?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:55 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

This is accurate. I've escaped from several institutions and it's fairly easy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:56 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
There was a goat in the first Nightmare on Elm St. too during the opening nightmare with Tina.




I'm a little weak on the trivia tonight. Laughing
Ronny Yu is the director of next week's Fear Itself. I'm not really a fan, so I'm not expecting much.
I haven't seen any of them. How have they been?
The first episode, by that Eisner kid, was shit. Last night's with Eric Roberts was pretty good, but the ending was kind of weak and abrupt. Brad Anderson directed that one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:57 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
There was a goat in the first Nightmare on Elm St. too during the opening nightmare with Tina.




I'm a little weak on the trivia tonight. Laughing
Ronny Yu is the director of next week's Fear Itself. I'm not really a fan, so I'm not expecting much.
I haven't seen any of them. How have they been?
The first episode, by that Eisner kid, was shit. Last night's with Eric Roberts was pretty good, but the ending was kind of weak and abrupt. Brad Anderson directed that one.
I haven't even seen any of the episodes of season 2 of Masters of Horror. Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:58 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Originally Monica Keena was supposed to do the entire film topless.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:58 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
This is accurate. I've escaped from several institutions and it's fairly easy.
All I wanted was a pepsi, just one pepsi, and she wouldn't give ti to me!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
~IC
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:58 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Jun 2006
Posts: 386
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Who's a little weak tonight?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:59 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
There was a goat in the first Nightmare on Elm St. too during the opening nightmare with Tina.




I'm a little weak on the trivia tonight. Laughing
Ronny Yu is the director of next week's Fear Itself. I'm not really a fan, so I'm not expecting much.
I haven't seen any of them. How have they been?
The first episode, by that Eisner kid, was shit. Last night's with Eric Roberts was pretty good, but the ending was kind of weak and abrupt. Brad Anderson directed that one.
I haven't even seen any of the episodes of season 2 of Masters of Horror. Embarassed
The Washingtonians was a hoot. Check that out. Really silly fun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:59 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
This is accurate. I've escaped from several institutions and it's fairly easy.
All I wanted was a pepsi, just one pepsi, and she wouldn't give ti to me!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:00 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

~IC wrote:
Who's a little weak tonight?
IC!!!


I'm weak tonight. Very weak.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:00 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

hey all
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 3 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum