FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Drawing Blood -> Will we find out what happened to the bite victims ?
The One and Only
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:17 am  Reply with quote

After reading the first two issues to this wonderful new book, and doing some further perusing, I came up with a question. What happened to the guy at the pet store, and the poor girl who got bit by the werewolf Zach was persuing ? What's the SPOOKS policy on what to do with these poor saps who get caught in the crossfire of this little war ? Who end up becoming infected with lycanthropy, or the zombie virus ? Are they euthanized, or shipped off to the SPOOKS equivalent of Gitmo ? Sounds like foddor for a future storyline to me.
Phil Kost
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:29 pm  Reply with quote

From re-reading the scene with Zach calling in his SITREP, it sounds like they send out a "clean-up" crew for the area. I would imagine that they use some of the magicians on their payroll to assist in changing memories of the people.

As for the two people who were bit, in one case you have them giving antidotes for the guy who got bit by the Zombie in Issue #2 and then you have Zach exterminating with extreme prejudice in the first issue.

Maybe if they catch the infection early, they can cure it. If not, the victims probably go to a "hospital" for examination, but never come out.