FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Friday April 4th - The Frighteners
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:52 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

ImTheMoon wrote:
LeeTheAgent wrote:
The guy who plays the boyfriend reminds me so much of Thomas Wilson, the guy who played Biff in the Back to the Future movies (and Maniac in the Wing Commander games).


speacking of back to the future Michael j Fox kept messing up takes by calling the judge Doc
OMG I can't believe it... I didn't even think of the connection... maybe that's why this guy reminds me of Biff so much. But yeah, I loved the outtakes where he calls The Judge "Doc!" Laughing
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
~IC
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:52 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Jun 2006
Posts: 386
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

LeeTheAgent wrote:
~IC wrote:
HOLY PETER JACKSON! BATMAN
Hi Hey thar stranger


How deep are we.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:53 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

~IC wrote:
LeeTheAgent wrote:
~IC wrote:
HOLY PETER JACKSON! BATMAN
Hi Hey thar stranger


How deep are we.
I'm all out of synch I think, but I'm 23 minutes in the Director's Cut.
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:53 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

~IC wrote:
LeeTheAgent wrote:
~IC wrote:
HOLY PETER JACKSON! BATMAN
Hi Hey thar stranger


How deep are we.


i'm at flying babies
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:57 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

and director cameo as a head banger.....the day they shot it was also the day the producers showed on set
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:04 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

Ok, my turn! Trivia time! This movie was used as a test bed for new CGI effects that were building upon what Jackson had done in Beautiful Creatures. It was this accumulated experience and computer hardware and software that eventually lead to Lord of the Rings.
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:11 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LeeTheAgent wrote:
Ok, my turn! Trivia time! This movie was used as a test bed for new CGI effects that were building upon what Jackson had done in Beautiful Creatures. It was this accumulated experience and computer hardware and software that eventually lead to Lord of the Rings.


the company jumped from 1 to 35 computers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:13 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

1 more post to my 1000th post!!! Yay!
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:13 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

jeffrey combs used prosthetic pieces to make his ears stick out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:14 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LeeTheAgent wrote:
1 more post to my 1000th post!!! Yay!



way to go man!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:14 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

Party! Party! Party!
1000th post! w00t!

goddam it's taken me a long time here... back at the old site I had 1000 in like a month or two.
But anyway...
Party! Party! Party!
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:15 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LeeTheAgent wrote:
Party! Party! Party!
1000th post! w00t!

goddam it's taken me a long time here... back at the old site I had 1000 in like a month or two.
But anyway...
Party! Party! Party!



better late than never...congrats
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:16 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

Ok, now that that's out of the way... Jeffrey Combs was great in this role... I didn't even recognize him until the second time I watched the movie.
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.


Last edited by LeeTheAgent on Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:18 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

ImTheMoon wrote:
LeeTheAgent wrote:
Party! Party! Party!
1000th post! w00t!

goddam it's taken me a long time here... back at the old site I had 1000 in like a month or two.
But anyway...
Party! Party! Party!



better late than never...congrats
I think this makes your hosting night one of DC's classic threads now Very Happy
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:20 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LeeTheAgent wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LeeTheAgent wrote:
Party! Party! Party!
1000th post! w00t!

goddam it's taken me a long time here... back at the old site I had 1000 in like a month or two.
But anyway...
Party! Party! Party!



better late than never...congrats
I think this makes your hosting night one of DC's classic threads now Very Happy


the others will be sorry they missed the excitement
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 3 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum