FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Friday: March 14 - ALIEN
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:15 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

Gory wrote:
Where is LDP and AW? HOLY S**T!
Furry secks?
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:15 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Does everyone else see the avatars as really big?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:15 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LeeTheAgent wrote:
Hello all, I'll be here, didn't bother looking for my tape, but I found a nice five part version on tudou.com... again...


are you going to load them all in advance this time? it would suck for you to fall out of the loop again
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:16 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

Gory wrote:
Does everyone else see the avatars as really big?


they've been really big on my screen for about 2-3 weeks now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:16 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

ImTheMoon wrote:
LeeTheAgent wrote:
Hello all, I'll be here, didn't bother looking for my tape, but I found a nice five part version on tudou.com... again...


are you going to load them all in advance this time? it would suck for you to fall out of the loop again
Oh crap...
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:17 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

are we starting exactly at 10 or at 5 after?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:18 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

I'll give it until 5 after just in case LDP and/or AW show up.

Plus I need to pee. I know you needed to know that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:21 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

1 more minute to go. Get your DVD's or downloads ready. Banjo?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:21 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

Gory wrote:
I'll give it until 5 after just in case LDP and/or AW show up.

Plus I need to pee. I know you needed to know that.
Ok, I'll go make some Easy Mac then
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:22 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

Gory wrote:
1 more minute to go. Get your DVD's or downloads ready. Banjo?
Ah crap, my easy mac can wait Razz
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:22 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LeeTheAgent wrote:
Gory wrote:
I'll give it until 5 after just in case LDP and/or AW show up.

Plus I need to pee. I know you needed to know that.
Ok, I'll go make some Easy Mac then
But we have less than a minute. HOLY S**T!

How easy is it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:23 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

Gory wrote:
LeeTheAgent wrote:
Gory wrote:
I'll give it until 5 after just in case LDP and/or AW show up.

Plus I need to pee. I know you needed to know that.
Ok, I'll go make some Easy Mac then
But we have less than a minute. HOLY S**T!

How easy is it?
You wouldn't believe Wink
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:23 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

PRESS PLAY







Pretty please with sugar on top. Er ... sweetner since I'm on a diet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:24 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LeeTheAgent wrote:
Gory wrote:
LeeTheAgent wrote:
Gory wrote:
I'll give it until 5 after just in case LDP and/or AW show up.

Plus I need to pee. I know you needed to know that.
Ok, I'll go make some Easy Mac then
But we have less than a minute. HOLY S**T!

How easy is it?
You wouldn't believe Wink
Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LeeTheAgent
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:24 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1513

Play has been pressed...
_________________
An environment of pervasive credulity is incompatible with a healthy democracy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 15
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum