FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Feburary 8th: Valentines Movie.
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:47 am  Reply with quote

~IC wrote:
Gory wrote:
The producer of the Friday The 13th films saw this and hired director Joseph Zito to do Friday The 13th The Final Chapter. Both films had Tom Savini doing the effects.

I don't know a lot about this film.

all I really know is about the effects, I'll go google to increase our knowledge!
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:48 am  Reply with quote

~IC wrote:
Gory wrote:
The producer of the Friday The 13th films saw this and hired director Joseph Zito to do Friday The 13th The Final Chapter. Both films had Tom Savini doing the effects.

I don't know a lot about this film.
I won't post anything before it happens. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:49 am  Reply with quote

the prowler is played through out the film by the assistant director..........and that's all I got, my google powers have failed us
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:50 am  Reply with quote

ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
~IC wrote:
Thanks for your help this week Gory.
Always glad to help. Mr. Green

Although when I was prepping everything for my auditions next week I started getting weird about the scenes I was sending off the actors. Laughing

why what did you ask them to do?
It's not what I'm asking them to do as much as I got self conscious of my writing. Embarassed

don't worry I'm sure it's good, all I now of you is writing and you defiantly don't come off like a dumbass so you have nothing to worry about
I appreciate that. I just have a lot riding on this film so I'm self conscious about all of it. f it doens't work then it could make the end of my filmmaking dream for many, many years.

just stay confident and positive, you know we're all rooting for you here.
Thanks. It's my second round of casting for the film so I think I'm a little more nervous because I need to make some final decisions soon which means I either go with someone for certain roles or I keep looking. I have some good possibilities for supporting roles but no one is really sticking out for the lead.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:51 am  Reply with quote

The knife through the head was done with both a fake head and the actor wearing an appliance blade under the chin and white contacts in the eyes to make it look like his eyes rolled back into his head.
~IC
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:52 am  Reply with quote

ImTheMoon wrote:
the prowler is played through out the film by the assistant director..........and that's all I got, my google powers have failed us

google isn't what it used to be.

I remember when I was a kid we googled everything.
ImTheMoon

Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
~IC wrote:

Although when I was prepping everything for my auditions next week I started getting weird about the scenes I was sending off the actors. Laughing

It's not what I'm asking them to do as much as I got self conscious of my writing. Embarassed

don't worry I'm sure it's good, all I now of you is writing and you defiantly don't come off like a dumbass so you have nothing to worry about
I appreciate that. I just have a lot riding on this film so I'm self conscious about all of it. f it doens't work then it could make the end of my filmmaking dream for many, many years.

Thanks. It's my second round of casting for the film so I think I'm a little more nervous because I need to make some final decisions soon which means I either go with someone for certain roles or I keep looking. I have some good possibilities for supporting roles but no one is really sticking out for the lead.

that's tough, cus you have the image in your mind you just have to wait for "that" person to show up...good luck
Gory

ImTheMoon wrote:
That's a good one so you did just fine. Mr. Green
Gory

~IC wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:53 am  Reply with quote

~IC wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:

I remember back in the day when it was all about yahoo, or ask jeevs.....and now I feel old, how did this happen?
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:54 am  Reply with quote

ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
~IC wrote:

that's tough, cus you have the image in your mind you just have to wait for "that" person to show up...good luck
Thanks. I have one guy coming in that could work but there is one guy I think might actually work but he's out of town so I can't read him for at least another two weeks.
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:54 am  Reply with quote

ImTheMoon wrote:
~IC wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:

I remember back in the day when it was all about yahoo, or ask jeevs.....and now I feel old, how did this happen?
The internet didn't even come around until I was in college. How do you think I feel? Laughing
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:56 am  Reply with quote

The shot of the rose being put on the body of the girl in the shower was actually shot to happen right after she was killed but was moved in editing to this scene to make it seem as if the killer was still there.
~IC
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:56 am  Reply with quote

Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
~IC wrote:

Gory I'm casting 8 leads and three small parts. I'm neverous as everyone will have to be near perfect for their rolse.
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:57 am  Reply with quote

Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
~IC wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:

The internet didn't even come around until I was in college. How do you think I feel? Laughing

when I was your age we sent messages by tossing bricks with notes strapped to um, and when we ran out a bricks we'd toss the slow children...still have to strap the note to um as they were slow and all they couldn't remember the messages