FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Feburary 8th: Valentines Movie.
~IC
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:36 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Jun 2006
Posts: 386
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Thanks for your help this week Gory.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:36 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

The film jumps to 1980 which at the time was the present. Although now it goes from the past to the past. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:36 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

do you tihnk they should have stayed with the original title of rosemary's killer?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:38 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

~IC wrote:
Thanks for your help this week Gory.
Always glad to help. Mr. Green

Although when I was prepping everything for my auditions next week I started getting weird about the scenes I was sending off the actors. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:38 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

Gory wrote:
The film jumps to 1980 which at the time was the present. Although now it goes from the past to the past. Laughing


imagine the amount of hairspray needed on set to maintain all that feathering
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:39 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

Gory wrote:
~IC wrote:
Thanks for your help this week Gory.
Always glad to help. Mr. Green

Although when I was prepping everything for my auditions next week I started getting weird about the scenes I was sending off the actors. Laughing


why what did you ask them to do?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:39 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

ImTheMoon wrote:
do you tihnk they should have stayed with the original title of rosemary's killer?
It's hard to say since I'm so used to the title The Prowler.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:40 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
~IC wrote:
Thanks for your help this week Gory.
Always glad to help. Mr. Green

Although when I was prepping everything for my auditions next week I started getting weird about the scenes I was sending off the actors. Laughing


why what did you ask them to do?
It's not what I'm asking them to do as much as I got self conscious of my writing. Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:42 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
~IC wrote:
Thanks for your help this week Gory.
Always glad to help. Mr. Green

Although when I was prepping everything for my auditions next week I started getting weird about the scenes I was sending off the actors. Laughing


why what did you ask them to do?
It's not what I'm asking them to do as much as I got self conscious of my writing. Embarassed


don't worry I'm sure it's good, all I now of you is writing and you defiantly don't come off like a dumbass so you have nothing to worry about
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:43 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

The producer of the Friday The 13th films saw this and hired director Joseph Zito to do Friday The 13th The Final Chapter. Both films had Tom Savini doing the effects.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
~IC
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:44 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Jun 2006
Posts: 386
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Gory wrote:
~IC wrote:
Thanks for your help this week Gory.
Always glad to help. Mr. Green

Although when I was prepping everything for my auditions next week I started getting weird about the scenes I was sending off the actors. Laughing


I packaged my treatment with the auditions to give the entire thing some context. I worry too much when I hand actors scripts. I'd rather hit myself in the face.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:44 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
~IC wrote:
Thanks for your help this week Gory.
Always glad to help. Mr. Green

Although when I was prepping everything for my auditions next week I started getting weird about the scenes I was sending off the actors. Laughing


why what did you ask them to do?
It's not what I'm asking them to do as much as I got self conscious of my writing. Embarassed


don't worry I'm sure it's good, all I now of you is writing and you defiantly don't come off like a dumbass so you have nothing to worry about
I appreciate that. I just have a lot riding on this film so I'm self conscious about all of it. f it doens't work then it could make the end of my filmmaking dream for many, many years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:45 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

Gory wrote:
The producer of the Friday The 13th films saw this and hired director Joseph Zito to do Friday The 13th The Final Chapter. Both films had Tom Savini doing the effects.



and Tom Savini is awesome, his stuff is always so creative
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
~IC
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:45 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Jun 2006
Posts: 386
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Gory wrote:
The producer of the Friday The 13th films saw this and hired director Joseph Zito to do Friday The 13th The Final Chapter. Both films had Tom Savini doing the effects.


I don't know a lot about this film.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:46 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
~IC wrote:
Thanks for your help this week Gory.
Always glad to help. Mr. Green

Although when I was prepping everything for my auditions next week I started getting weird about the scenes I was sending off the actors. Laughing


why what did you ask them to do?
It's not what I'm asking them to do as much as I got self conscious of my writing. Embarassed


don't worry I'm sure it's good, all I now of you is writing and you defiantly don't come off like a dumbass so you have nothing to worry about
I appreciate that. I just have a lot riding on this film so I'm self conscious about all of it. f it doens't work then it could make the end of my filmmaking dream for many, many years.


just stay confident and positive, you know we're all rooting for you here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 3 of 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum