FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Best-cellars -> Free Cut from "Needles & Sins"
johneverson
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:06 pm  Reply with quote

My third short story collection NEEDLES & SINS was just released by Necro Publications. To give readers a SINful taste of what they're in for, I've posted the title story for free reading on my website. I hope you'll check it out! Just go to:

www.johneverson.com/needlesandsins.htm

Here's the description of the book from the publisher's site:

Roses scented with bitter deception, Oracles redolent in hidden redemption, a body-mod-obsessed ingenue with an amputee fetish and a demon gone soft on a bitter angel. Dreamcatchers, an alternate Nativity with a pimp God and a non-compliant Mary, Stupid Bitch the three-legged cat and the secret explanation of how Germany almost won the war with the devil on their side. These are just a few of the provocative sets in these 19 stories rife with "Needles & Sins"...

Last week, a reviewer posted this about the book:

Absolutely Excellent!...

... NEEDLES & SINS is a page turner that will keep you up at night. Both for the next tale and hope for just one happy ending that will let you sleep. It never comes.

... An angel of vengence, an angel of lust. A forlorn family of murderers, the tragic tale of haunted vanity. If your imagination doesn't come alive during the naratives, then they will certainly haunt your dreams...

I hope you'll give the free story a read, and check out the whole book!

Yours in Dark Arts,

John Everson