FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Nominations Thread For December and January
Gory
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:41 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Good call on Alien. Since the running time is almost the same it can be either cut. Wink

I'll throw in Hatchet.

I think that gives us 8 titles now. We'll get the schedule lined up and are working on something for tonight. I know it's last minute but hopefully it'll be something everyone has. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:57 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Really short notice, but Strange Days would be a good special New Years movie.

And how about Hard Candy or Audition for Velentines?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:09 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

I'd say go with My Bloody Valentine
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:26 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

I'm open for anything tonight. I can be pretty much anything as long as it's not on the lineup for the next few weeks. Wink

But I don't have Strange Days. Weeping openly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:12 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

anyone up for watching the Burning tonight?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:36 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Sorry about the late response. Here is the lineup. Let me know if I screwed up any of the hosting.

January 4 - Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part 2 - Host Needed
January 11 - Twilight Zone The Movie - Hosted by Gory
January 18 - Silver Bullet - Hosted by Black Flagg
January 25 - Dead Silence - Hosted by pooflingerus
February 1 - Hatchet - Hosted by Gory
February 8 - Valentines Day Movie
February 15 - Cape Fear - Hosted by Black Flagg
February 22 - Severence - Hosted by LDP

So far I believe the two options for Valentines Day are The Prowler and My Bloody Valentine.

Does anyone want to host TCM 2 this week?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
-Future_Master_Of_Horror-
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:06 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 412

Gory wrote:
Sorry about the late response. Here is the lineup. Let me know if I screwed up any of the hosting.

January 4 - Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part 2 - Host Needed
January 11 - Twilight Zone The Movie - Hosted by Gory
January 18 - Silver Bullet - Hosted by Black Flagg
January 25 - Dead Silence - Hosted by pooflingerus
February 1 - Hatchet - Hosted by Gory
February 8 - Valentines Day Movie
February 15 - Cape Fear - Hosted by Black Flagg
February 22 - Severence - Hosted by LDP

So far I believe the two options for Valentines Day are The Prowler and My Bloody Valentine.

Does anyone want to host TCM 2 this week?


I would do it since it was my call but this would be my first one of these Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:52 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

-Future_Master_Of_Horror- wrote:
Gory wrote:
Sorry about the late response. Here is the lineup. Let me know if I screwed up any of the hosting.

January 4 - Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part 2 - Host Needed
January 11 - Twilight Zone The Movie - Hosted by Gory
January 18 - Silver Bullet - Hosted by Black Flagg
January 25 - Dead Silence - Hosted by pooflingerus
February 1 - Hatchet - Hosted by Gory
February 8 - Valentines Day Movie
February 15 - Cape Fear - Hosted by Black Flagg
February 22 - Severence - Hosted by LDP

So far I believe the two options for Valentines Day are The Prowler and My Bloody Valentine.

Does anyone want to host TCM 2 this week?


I would do it since it was my call but this would be my first one of these Confused
Have no fear. Just take a look at some recent threads and bascially opost the same information just change the movie. You'll do fine. I'll help you out if you need it. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
-Future_Master_Of_Horror-
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:19 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 412

Gory wrote:
-Future_Master_Of_Horror- wrote:
Gory wrote:
Sorry about the late response. Here is the lineup. Let me know if I screwed up any of the hosting.

January 4 - Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part 2 - Host Needed
January 11 - Twilight Zone The Movie - Hosted by Gory
January 18 - Silver Bullet - Hosted by Black Flagg
January 25 - Dead Silence - Hosted by pooflingerus
February 1 - Hatchet - Hosted by Gory
February 8 - Valentines Day Movie
February 15 - Cape Fear - Hosted by Black Flagg
February 22 - Severence - Hosted by LDP

So far I believe the two options for Valentines Day are The Prowler and My Bloody Valentine.

Does anyone want to host TCM 2 this week?


I would do it since it was my call but this would be my first one of these Confused
Have no fear. Just take a look at some recent threads and bascially opost the same information just change the movie. You'll do fine. I'll help you out if you need it. Wink


umm did I mention that I'm in Australia? lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
-Future_Master_Of_Horror-
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:11 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 412

I'll be happy to host I just need to know what timezone to set my stuff to.

EDIT: And are we watching the Gruesome Edition?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:59 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Whoa! I love TCM2. I am so definitely here tonight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:01 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

-Future_Master_Of_Horror- wrote:
I'll be happy to host I just need to know what timezone to set my stuff to.

EDIT: And are we watching the Gruesome Edition?
Just do what I do and copy/paste the times from the previous week's thread.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum