FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Watch Thread - Dec. 14 - Hellraiser
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:34 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

I love this whole resurrection scene. Thumbs Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:36 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I love the way it looks as Frank starts to come back.
I like how he screams like a child being born.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:36 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 9301
Location: Rhode Island

Gory wrote:
I once thought I had a girl tell me she'd do anything I'd want. But she was a waitress and she actually said I could have anything I want from the menu. Neutral
Woman, hard to understand, I mean who knew "I will do anything to please you." sounded so much like "Get the hell away from me before i taser your nuts..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:37 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 9301
Location: Rhode Island

Gory wrote:
BlackFlagg wrote:
damn those floors are absorbent....
Chad Sexington.
Is married to Hooty McBoob...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:37 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

BlackFlagg wrote:
Gory wrote:
I once thought I had a girl tell me she'd do anything I'd want. But she was a waitress and she actually said I could have anything I want from the menu. Neutral
Woman, hard to understand, I mean who knew "I will do anything to please you." sounded so much like "Get the hell away from me before i taser your nuts..."
I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've confused those two phrases.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:38 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

I never really noticed the voices in the soundtrack before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:38 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

I recently went on a Barker kick, reading Everville, The Thief of Always and rereading The Hellbound Heart.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:38 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

BlackFlagg wrote:
Gory wrote:
BlackFlagg wrote:
damn those floors are absorbent....
Chad Sexington.
Is married to Hooty McBoob...
Oh Brawny. You're insatiable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:40 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 9301
Location: Rhode Island

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I recently went on a Barker kick, reading Everville, The Thief of Always and rereading The Hellbound Heart.
Coo, just pre-ordered the new LE of Hellbound Heart, posted a link to it a few pages back Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:40 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

It's funny how little the Cenobites are in this movie yet their presence is felt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:41 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

BlackFlagg wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I recently went on a Barker kick, reading Everville, The Thief of Always and rereading The Hellbound Heart.
Coo, just pre-ordered the new LE of Hellbound Heart, posted a link to it a few pages back Smile
You people and your reading.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:42 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
BlackFlagg wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I recently went on a Barker kick, reading Everville, The Thief of Always and rereading The Hellbound Heart.
Coo, just pre-ordered the new LE of Hellbound Heart, posted a link to it a few pages back Smile
You people and your reading.
I don't really read anything. That's for sissies. I punch people in the face until they agree to read to me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:42 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
BlackFlagg wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I recently went on a Barker kick, reading Everville, The Thief of Always and rereading The Hellbound Heart.
Coo, just pre-ordered the new LE of Hellbound Heart, posted a link to it a few pages back Smile
You people and your reading.
I don't really read anything. That's for sissies. I punch people in the face until they agree to read to me.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:43 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

That makeup is great!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:46 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

What are you eating LDP?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 4 of 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum