PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:56 pm  Reply with quote

Terminal wrote:
FilmCritic3000 wrote:
Terminal wrote:
ryan74 wrote:
did u hear about Jason Voorhees?
Can't wait to see episode 10!!! Cool

At first it sounded idiotic.

Then the prospect almost made me blow my load.

Can't fucking wait.

Neither can I. And Kane Hodder playing him once again? I can't wait to see this episode! Terminal, is your time machine working yet?! Mr. Green

So far I have a shoe box, a toe nail clipper, and a rubber band, so I'm halfway there.

The next step? Mailing all of that to Richard Dean Anderson.
Rottenjesus
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:57 pm  Reply with quote

Kane Hodder is playing Jason? Has that been confirmed?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FilmCritic3000
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:37 pm  Reply with quote

Rottenjesus wrote:
Kane Hodder is playing Jason? Has that been confirmed?

I thought I read that somewhere. Even if he isn't, I can't wait to watch this episode.
Emy
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:22 pm  Reply with quote

I wonder how thay will write Jason in the story line... I hope they put a lot of attention and detail into it... I don't want to see a half-ass cash-in...
thedarkestshadow
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:07 pm  Reply with quote

Emy wrote:
I wonder how thay will write Jason in the story line... I hope they put a lot of attention and detail into it... I don't want to see a half-ass cash-in...

They will probably have some kind of creature that takes on his form or something like that.
Terminal
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:38 pm  Reply with quote

thedarkestshadow wrote:
Emy wrote:

They will probably have some kind of creature that takes on his form or something like that.

My thoughts exactly. I figured it was a demon that took the form of their worst fear or something and Jason just pops up stalking them throughout the episode.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Woman In Black
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:49 am  Reply with quote
Dread Central Thrall

I'm really enjoying this season. Even when it seems at first like an episode might be stand-alone, it always winds up not being the case. The ending of last week's episode was a nice surprise and has me wondering what direction Supernatural will go in next. Moving beyond the confines of the Dad/Yellow-Eye battle has really opened up the show in a lot of positive ways. It's a relief after the hit or miss Season 2.
Terminal
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:09 pm  Reply with quote

I thought season two was great, and this series gets better with every year. Season One was good, Season Two was great, and Season Three has been even better. Last night's episode rocked.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Messiahman
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:42 am  Reply with quote

I'm also of the opinion that Season 2 was quite problematic and featured more than its share of clunker episodes -- the finale was tepid, and the whole story of "Dean's secret" was uninspired, pointlessly dragged out and anticlimactic when finally revealed. Jo was a truly shitty character, and far too much time was spent on her and her mom. Not to mention that there was no villain as menacing or cool as Meg in the first season. There were some good episodes here and there, but overall it was a far, far weaker season than the first.

That said, Season 3 has been an asskicker, with Ben Edlund's cursed rabbit's foot ep being my favorite of the bunch. They're certainly back on the right track this season, and the only shame will be when new episodes stop airing in another month or so due to the strike.
Terminal
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:14 am  Reply with quote

What's with these guest spots from Mercedes McNab? She was in Reaper and then had a pretty disappointingly minimal role in "Supernatural."

Otherwise, very good episode.
GODHOOD
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:38 pm  Reply with quote

From what I read it's not really Jason, because of rights issues it prevented them from using the character. But there will be a guy in a hockey mask. The story is about dreams or the dreamscape, facing your nightmares.
Terminal
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:22 pm  Reply with quote

I read that. I knew it was too good to be true. Oh well. If anything it will spawn some creative fan fiction.
Terminal
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:45 am  Reply with quote

I fudging loved A Very Supernatural Christmas.

One of my favorites of season three.

Hilarious, creepy, and so damn fun!

"You fudging cut me with that and I'll fudging kill you!"

Love it!

And the flashbacks were very well put together. It was a great insight into their childhood and why Sam grew up so bitter and hateful toward his father.
Elf
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:55 pm  Reply with quote

The fingernail thing . . . I'm surprised they got away with that.

But, I love this show!

Dean's awesome and I like Sam too. The British thief chick is interesting too.
belle morte
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:43 pm  Reply with quote

I couldn't watch the fingernail thing. I have a thing about fingernails. And teeth being pulled out.

Great episode though. As they all are, really.