FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Fistful of Joystick -> Full Resident Evil 5 Trailer!
Impure159
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:34 pm  Reply with quote

Spaceshark wrote:
Well, whatever the case, my money is still on him talking to old dude. Unless, Sheva is like fifty or something.

I'm sort of on the fence with Wesky's Devil May Cry powers though. I was cool with the Buffy-esque super strength, but super speed on top of that seems like overkill.

Why would Sheva have to be 50? She doesn't seem much if at all younger than Chris or Wesker and they were both at the Spencer estate? I think it's probably just some character we haven't seen yet, I doubt he's talking to the old man because if the old guy IS Spencer why would he be at the estate at all once Umbrella was the multi-national corporation it became? A CEO/president of a company that large wouldn't go out to the trenches with the employees especially if said trenches are a ticking time bomb of Bio-hazardous material.

Also Wesker is (after the first game) just this shadowy figure in the background and we never quite know the extent of his power, now we're finally seeing his real potential.
Spaceshark
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:58 pm  Reply with quote

Sheva is fifty because CHRIS IS MINE.

As for Spencer, isn't Spencer dead? There's Spencer, Marcus (who they OUGHT to retcon), and somebody else. Well, whatever the case, the Spencer Estate was the very first place that the big three experimented on viral warfare, so I don't think it's fair to call it a trench (unless you were referring to some village in Africa, at which case it does look like they're in a lab and for all we know it may hold some big stuff).

And Wesker, well, if he were that good at speed-blitzing in Veronica then he wouldn't have high-tailed it out of Alexia's sight when his punch didn't faze her. Unless after-image is last gen for super saiyan speed.
frank_dracman
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:56 am  Reply with quote

Demo is now available on 360.
I'm not going to give my opinion yet, just go play it and tell us what you think.

OK, it's awesome Mr. Green
Rottenjesus
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:44 am  Reply with quote

ARGH. Why did it debut on Xbox Live first? The Playstation is where it was born and bred to feed on the flesh of the living! Having to wait a week blows! Annoyed
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LSD Zombie
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:49 pm  Reply with quote

The 2009 trailer is now online! It appears as though Jill is in collusion with Wesker....

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/45534.html
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:06 pm  Reply with quote

Rottenjesus wrote:
ARGH. Why did it debut on Xbox Live first? The Playstation is where it was born and bred to feed on the flesh of the living! Having to wait a week blows! Annoyed

Because everyone knows that the 360 is where this game is going to make most of it's money.
Rottenjesus
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:02 am  Reply with quote

Didn't See It Coming wrote:
Rottenjesus wrote:

Because everyone knows that the 360 is where this game is going to make most of it's money.

Until they have to ship their 360 off to Microsoft after it gets the "Three Rings of Death" on it. Laughing

Can't wait for this game!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger