FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Official Watch Thread: 6-23-06 "American Psycho"
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:39 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Anyone know the differences between the R rated version and the unrated version? Or is it mainly a few extra seconds of violence?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:39 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Nice flick. It's been fun boys.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
RustyMuffler
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:40 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 659

Gory wrote:
Anyone know the differences between the R rated version and the unrated version? Or is it mainly a few extra seconds of violence?


It's mostly in the Phil Collins scene. Just more sex. There are some slight gore differences, like in the Paul Allen kill. But nothing major.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:41 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1545
Location: NJ

It's great you all made it for the inaugural Movie Night! Here's to the future and many more nights to come. One more time...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:42 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

American Werewolf wrote:
It's great you all made it for the inaugural Movie Night! Here's to the future and many more nights to come. One more time...
Holy shit that's funny!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:42 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 9301
Location: Rhode Island



See ya's next week Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:43 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

RustyMuffler wrote:
Gory wrote:
Anyone know the differences between the R rated version and the unrated version? Or is it mainly a few extra seconds of violence?


It's mostly in the Phil Collins scene. Just more sex. There are some slight gore differences, like in the Paul Allen kill. But nothing major.
I figured since we're all around the same time in the movie that it was that. Thanks. Mr. Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RustyMuffler
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:43 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 659

What is next week?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:44 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1545
Location: NJ

Remember next week is Exorcist 3 hosted by LDP. See you then!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:45 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Thanks again for joining up tonight everybody. Thumbs Up

See you guys next week. Bananabas Collins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:46 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 9301
Location: Rhode Island

Gory wrote:
American Werewolf wrote:
It's great you all made it for the inaugural Movie Night! Here's to the future and many more nights to come. One more time...
Holy shit that's funny!


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
~IC
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:48 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Jun 2006
Posts: 386
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Stupid work.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:49 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 9301
Location: Rhode Island

Gory wrote:
Thanks again for joining up tonight everybody. Thumbs Up

See you guys next week. Bananabas Collins

Indeed, and remember...It's hip to be square! Thumbs Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 15 of 15
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum