FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Watch Thread: July 6 - Q The Winged Serpent
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:17 am  Reply with quote

Tonight we will be watching the Larry Cohen classic 'Q The Winged Serpent' right here at Dread Central.

Starring Michael Moriarty, David Carradine, Candy Clark, and Richard Roundtree with a giant flying lizard. How can you resist?

We kick things off at 7pm Pacific, 8pm Mountain, 9pm Central, and 10pm Eastern. Look for me to post "PLAY NOW" or something akin to that around the start time.

So be here or you will be eaten by Q.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:30 am  Reply with quote

IN honor of tonight I whipped out the camera. Here are some pictures of my 'Q' poster. Mr. Green

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:40 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

I is a here. Very Happy
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:58 am  Reply with quote

Yay!!! I was afraid I was going to be all alone. Mr. Green
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:04 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

Gory wrote:
Yay!!! I was afraid I was going to be all alone. Mr. Green

Nah even if I didn't have it I'd still come to talky. Smile
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:09 am  Reply with quote

How did your phone call go? Wink
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:10 am  Reply with quote

I don't want to build it up or anything ... but this is the greatest movie you will ever see ... tonight.
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:12 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

Gory wrote:

I'm such an ass ... I called and hung up after 1 ring Embarassed I was so nervous I was shaking ... Then I called back like 5 mins. later and it just rang there was no answer Weeping openly
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:12 am  Reply with quote

Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:

I'm such an ass ... I called and hung up after 1 ring Embarassed I was so nervous I was shaking ... Then I called back like 5 mins. later and it just rang there was no answer Weeping openly
Try on Sunday. Wink
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:15 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:

Try on Sunday. Wink

Maybe. Weeping openly Maybe I should just not be like this. Confused
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:15 am  Reply with quote

Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:

Try on Sunday. Wink

Maybe. Weeping openly Maybe I should just not be like this. Confused
Don't let it interfere with your life.
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:16 am  Reply with quote

I thought someone else had the movie. Should we wait until 5 after?
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:17 am  Reply with quote

Sadly, I was unable to get this movie, but luckily, Gory has agreed to point his webcam at his screen so I can watch.
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:17 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

Gory wrote:
I thought someone else had the movie. Should we wait until 5 after?

Yeah we should wait. Plus my food just came so it'll give me time to get my stuff together. Laughing
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:18 am  Reply with quote

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Sadly, I was unable to get this movie, but luckily, Gory has agreed to point his webcam at his screen so I can watch.
I did not say I'd point it at my screen. I think you misread what I wrote. Laughing