FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Watch Thread: June 1 - The Fog
pooflingerus
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:51 am  Reply with quote

Lunablix wrote:
I think I am gonna cry. I have to make 36 candles for tomorrow. But I am still cleaning my molds and I have to be sleeping by 130 am because I have to get up at 7 am. Weeping openly

remember, sleep is for the weak.
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:53 am  Reply with quote

Lunablix wrote:
I think I am gonna cry. I have to make 36 candles for tomorrow. But I am still cleaning my molds and I have to be sleeping by 130 am because I have to get up at 7 am. Weeping openly
How long does it take to make the candles?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BlackFlagg

Well that be my last movie night for awhile, next one I'll be here for will be Friday the 13, try not to miss me too much Razz
Lunablix
Little Fucker

pooflingerus wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I would feel like I hadn't done my duty, if I'd failed to inform you all, 'specially big G, that Creepshow is on IFC tonight.

ok I', back with rum. oh ho, what time is it on? I can finally give it another shot.

I always thought you were in your teens unless you stole the booze. Laughing

I am no mere teenager Shocked and if you go by my liver's age I might be the oldest here Laughing

So you are. Shocked Laughing

would you like to know the horrifying truth?

Sure.

22 on the 4th of July. but I've had an affection for the bottle since before I hit the double digits Embarassed

Okie dokie. Cool. We'll have to remember to wish ya a happy b-day near it. Smile
pooflingerus
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:54 am  Reply with quote

Gory wrote:
Thanks for being here everybody!! Don't forget next week is Zombie (Fulci) hosted by pooflingerus.

Just remember to look towards the sea. Look for the fog.

I got nothin'.

I'll try to be more "with it" by then. Been feelin kinda meh this week. I don't have a sea...but there is a pond! Shocked
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:54 am  Reply with quote

Wish I could have made it on time. Had fun folks! Remember to grab a stomach pounder and a coke not to mention next week they will eat you.
PowerLeech
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:56 am  Reply with quote

BlackFlagg wrote:
Well that be my last movie night for awhile, next one I'll be here for will be Friday the 13, try not to miss me too much Razz

How did you like it?
pooflingerus
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:56 am  Reply with quote

BlackFlagg wrote:

one of my nights. I'll try to make it extra special then.
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:57 am  Reply with quote

BlackFlagg wrote:
I miss ya already. Weeping openly
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:58 am  Reply with quote

PowerLeech wrote:
BlackFlagg wrote:

How did you like it?

Thumbs Up but am gonna need to watch again to get it fully as even though I was watching more than posting, my attention was still pretty split..
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:58 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:

Well atleast an hour and a half because I have to melt the wax and then wait for the wax to set after I pour em. Sad I am almost done cleaning the molds.
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:59 am  Reply with quote

pooflingerus wrote:
BlackFlagg wrote:

one of my nights. I'll try to make it extra special then.

Should I be afraid? Confused
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:00 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

BlackFlagg wrote:

Sad
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:00 am  Reply with quote

Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:

Well atleast an hour and a half because I have to melt the wax and then wait for the wax to set after I pour em. Sad I am almost done cleaning the molds.
I hope you sell all of them. Mr. Green
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:01 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

pooflingerus wrote:
Lunablix wrote:

remember, sleep is for the weak.

Not when you have triple duty. Sad I have to run the show, the store and my table. Sad