FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Watch Thread: May 4 - Trilogy of Terror
Gory
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:13 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I'm having asparagus for dinner. Who wants to smell my pee later?
Me! Me! Hooray!
You're a trooper! No flushing until Gory gets here.
Just remember when you pee you cannot get it in my face or hair. Chest only.


Shocked Shocked Shocked
You can get some too. I just advise to not get it in the hair.


I'll pass on that you can have it all to yourself.
I'll take pictures. Wink


Shocked
Video?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:14 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
That Zuni fetish is off the chain, yo. For rillz.
Ya booooooooooyyyyzzzzzz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:17 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker


Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4846
Location: The Bronx, NYC

Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I'm having asparagus for dinner. Who wants to smell my pee later?
Me! Me! Hooray!
You're a trooper! No flushing until Gory gets here.
Just remember when you pee you cannot get it in my face or hair. Chest only.


Shocked Shocked Shocked
You can get some too. I just advise to not get it in the hair.


I'll pass on that you can have it all to yourself.
I'll take pictures. Wink


Shocked
Video?


Shocked
_________________
Threw you the obvious. And you flew with it on your back. A name in your recollection. Down among a million, say: Difficult enough to feel a little bit. Disappointed, passed over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:17 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Even I'm a little spooked. Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:17 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Stories like this are the reason that, when I found the freaky Peewee Herman doll sitting in a tree, I cut it into pieces, burnt them and scattered the charred remains in different parts of the neighborhood.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:17 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I'm having asparagus for dinner. Who wants to smell my pee later?
Me! Me! Hooray!
You're a trooper! No flushing until Gory gets here.
Just remember when you pee you cannot get it in my face or hair. Chest only.


Shocked Shocked Shocked
You can get some too. I just advise to not get it in the hair.


I'll pass on that you can have it all to yourself.
I'll take pictures. Wink


Shocked
Video?


Shocked
Webcam?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:18 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Stories like this are the reason that, when I found the freaky Peewee Herman doll sitting in a tree, I cut it into pieces, burnt them and scattered the charred remains in different parts of the neighborhood.
But it - still - came - back!!! HOLY S**T!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:20 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Stories like this are the reason that, when I found the freaky Peewee Herman doll sitting in a tree, I cut it into pieces, burnt them and scattered the charred remains in different parts of the neighborhood.
But it - still - came - back!!! HOLY S**T!
Hush your mouth. You want to give a fella nightmares?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:20 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

No drowning a wooden doll. Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:21 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker


Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4846
Location: The Bronx, NYC

Do you charge for your webcam?
_________________
Threw you the obvious. And you flew with it on your back. A name in your recollection. Down among a million, say: Difficult enough to feel a little bit. Disappointed, passed over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:21 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Stories like this are the reason that, when I found the freaky Peewee Herman doll sitting in a tree, I cut it into pieces, burnt them and scattered the charred remains in different parts of the neighborhood.
But it - still - came - back!!! HOLY S**T!
Hush your mouth. You want to give a fella nightmares?
Maybe. Hot Stuff!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:22 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Lunablix wrote:
Do you charge for your webcam?
Much like secret friends I don't charge to watch. But I do charge for chat. EXPOSED!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:23 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

I love this whole Zunni doll scene. Thumbs Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:25 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker


Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4846
Location: The Bronx, NYC

Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Do you charge for your webcam?
Much like secret friends I don't charge to watch. But I do charge for chat. EXPOSED!


Oh really now Laughing
_________________
Threw you the obvious. And you flew with it on your back. A name in your recollection. Down among a million, say: Difficult enough to feel a little bit. Disappointed, passed over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:25 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

She really should've let the zuni soak longer if she was going to use it for smoking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 9 of 11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum