FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Cold Spots -> Fake or not ...
Uncle Creepy
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:47 pm  Reply with quote
Pop Culture Icon

This shit is spooky!!!!
Dr Malachi Constant
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:27 pm  Reply with quote
Awaiting a Nifty Title

Looks like they somehow freezeframed her reflection in just that segment of the image, then gussied it up a bit with the pale complexion and black eyes. Very Ju-On.

Still, that shit was pretty fucking creepy. I had to watch it twice.
acidrain127
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:53 am  Reply with quote

At first I thought it was a joke like; "Watch real close now look right- ROAR!!" thus ending up me stuck to the ceiling like the old Tom and Jerry cartoons and me swearing like I was in Bad Santa... movie and cartoon references aside I think that it was fake. I mean let's just zoom in on this riiiiiight here... yup right there just as a coincidence or; "So boring watching her comb her hair... let's zoom in on this part" sounds like a photo shop moment to me. It was very creepy though, gave me chills, but after looking at it again nothing but a fake. Ghosts ultimately dwell in our minds and thats it. I wanted to believe in ghosts but ultimately you want to see a ghost you'll see Casper and the gang singing at your birthday party. You want to convince people that there are ghosts... doctor up the video a little bit. But scary nun the less, very creepy. ^^ it's going to my girlfriend before next week lol I can''t wait to see her reaction... thought my Tom and Jerry reference was a joke? ^^ Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lunablix
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:53 pm  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

That was a bit creepy.