FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Offical Watch Thread : Session 9 - March 23 2007
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:51 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Well I've had em since I was a kid. During the summer I decided to sleep on the couch in the living room because it was very very hot and I only had ac in that room. So I'm sleeping and I hear someone come into the living room. I am a light sleeper so any little noise I wake up. So I look and I see standing right where my head is is a tall thin shadow. So I am thinking it's my mother. And I like wave it to leave me alone. And I went to go back to sleep when it bent over and poked me in the arm. As it did that it said "Are you real?" I just rolled over and went to sleep. So the next day I wake up and I am thinking about what happened. And realized that it could not have been my mother because she can't stand straight due to rods in her back and the fact that she's not that tall. It was interesting.
That's creepy.

On occasion I'll wake up and think I see something and turn the light on but nothing is there.

Usually you don't see em in the light. Laughing Razz

Actually a couple of months ago I would feel like someone sat down on my bed at the bottom by my feet while I was sleeping. I would wake up and just think it was one of the cats. Unfortunately a few times that it happened I had locked all my cats out of my room. Neutral
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:53 am  Reply with quote

Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Well I've had em since I was a kid. During the summer I decided to sleep on the couch in the living room because it was very very hot and I only had ac in that room. So I'm sleeping and I hear someone come into the living room. I am a light sleeper so any little noise I wake up. So I look and I see standing right where my head is is a tall thin shadow. So I am thinking it's my mother. And I like wave it to leave me alone. And I went to go back to sleep when it bent over and poked me in the arm. As it did that it said "Are you real?" I just rolled over and went to sleep. So the next day I wake up and I am thinking about what happened. And realized that it could not have been my mother because she can't stand straight due to rods in her back and the fact that she's not that tall. It was interesting.
That's creepy.

On occasion I'll wake up and think I see something and turn the light on but nothing is there.

Usually you don't see em in the light. Laughing Razz

Actually a couple of months ago I would feel like someone sat down on my bed at the bottom by my feet while I was sleeping. I would wake up and just think it was one of the cats. Unfortunately a few times that it happened I had locked all my cats out of my room. Neutral
Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
zombie2473
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:54 am  Reply with quote

i wish they had sold off the furniture from danvers state before the knocked it down. i really want a chair from there
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:55 am  Reply with quote

zombie2473 wrote:
i wish they had sold off the furniture from danvers state before the knocked it down. i really want a chair from there
Like the one sitting in the hallway? Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
zombie2473
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:56 am  Reply with quote

yup.
Lunablix
Little Fucker

I have a real old straight jacket.
Gory

Here we go. The awesome scene. Mr. Green
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:57 am  Reply with quote

Lunablix wrote:
You were supposed to leave that at the hospital when you checked out.
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:57 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:

Shocked Confused Laughing Razz

It was never used.
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:00 am  Reply with quote

Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:

It was never used.
Suuuuuuuuure. Laughing
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:01 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:

It was never used.
Suuuuuuuuure. Laughing

Razz
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:01 am  Reply with quote

I love that scene. It's so creepy! That figure looks so surreal. Shocked
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:03 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

Gory wrote:

Where are you at? I am at 52 mins
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:04 am  Reply with quote

The music in this movie is so odd. It fits perfectly. Mr. Green
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:05 am  Reply with quote

Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:

Where are you at? I am at 52 mins
I'm a minute behind you.

Right now Gordy is sitting on the log.