FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Offical Watch Thread : Session 9 - March 23 2007
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:51 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker


Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4846
Location: The Bronx, NYC

Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Well I've had em since I was a kid. During the summer I decided to sleep on the couch in the living room because it was very very hot and I only had ac in that room. So I'm sleeping and I hear someone come into the living room. I am a light sleeper so any little noise I wake up. So I look and I see standing right where my head is is a tall thin shadow. So I am thinking it's my mother. And I like wave it to leave me alone. And I went to go back to sleep when it bent over and poked me in the arm. As it did that it said "Are you real?" I just rolled over and went to sleep. So the next day I wake up and I am thinking about what happened. And realized that it could not have been my mother because she can't stand straight due to rods in her back and the fact that she's not that tall. It was interesting.
That's creepy.

On occasion I'll wake up and think I see something and turn the light on but nothing is there.


Usually you don't see em in the light. Laughing Razz

Actually a couple of months ago I would feel like someone sat down on my bed at the bottom by my feet while I was sleeping. I would wake up and just think it was one of the cats. Unfortunately a few times that it happened I had locked all my cats out of my room. Neutral
_________________
Threw you the obvious. And you flew with it on your back. A name in your recollection. Down among a million, say: Difficult enough to feel a little bit. Disappointed, passed over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:53 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Well I've had em since I was a kid. During the summer I decided to sleep on the couch in the living room because it was very very hot and I only had ac in that room. So I'm sleeping and I hear someone come into the living room. I am a light sleeper so any little noise I wake up. So I look and I see standing right where my head is is a tall thin shadow. So I am thinking it's my mother. And I like wave it to leave me alone. And I went to go back to sleep when it bent over and poked me in the arm. As it did that it said "Are you real?" I just rolled over and went to sleep. So the next day I wake up and I am thinking about what happened. And realized that it could not have been my mother because she can't stand straight due to rods in her back and the fact that she's not that tall. It was interesting.
That's creepy.

On occasion I'll wake up and think I see something and turn the light on but nothing is there.

Usually you don't see em in the light. Laughing Razz

Actually a couple of months ago I would feel like someone sat down on my bed at the bottom by my feet while I was sleeping. I would wake up and just think it was one of the cats. Unfortunately a few times that it happened I had locked all my cats out of my room. Neutral
Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
zombie2473
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:54 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 97

i wish they had sold off the furniture from danvers state before the knocked it down. i really want a chair from there
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:55 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

zombie2473 wrote:
i wish they had sold off the furniture from danvers state before the knocked it down. i really want a chair from there
Like the one sitting in the hallway? Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
zombie2473
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:56 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 97

yup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:56 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker


Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4846
Location: The Bronx, NYC

I have a real old straight jacket.
_________________
Threw you the obvious. And you flew with it on your back. A name in your recollection. Down among a million, say: Difficult enough to feel a little bit. Disappointed, passed over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:56 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Here we go. The awesome scene. Mr. Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:57 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Lunablix wrote:
I have a real old straight jacket.
You were supposed to leave that at the hospital when you checked out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:57 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker


Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4846
Location: The Bronx, NYC

Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
I have a real old straight jacket.
You were supposed to leave that at the hospital when you checked out.


Shocked Confused Laughing Razz

It was never used.
_________________
Threw you the obvious. And you flew with it on your back. A name in your recollection. Down among a million, say: Difficult enough to feel a little bit. Disappointed, passed over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:00 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
I have a real old straight jacket.
You were supposed to leave that at the hospital when you checked out.


Shocked Confused Laughing Razz

It was never used.
Suuuuuuuuure. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:01 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker


Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4846
Location: The Bronx, NYC

Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
I have a real old straight jacket.
You were supposed to leave that at the hospital when you checked out.


Shocked Confused Laughing Razz

It was never used.
Suuuuuuuuure. Laughing


Razz
_________________
Threw you the obvious. And you flew with it on your back. A name in your recollection. Down among a million, say: Difficult enough to feel a little bit. Disappointed, passed over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:01 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

I love that scene. It's so creepy! That figure looks so surreal. Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:03 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker


Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4846
Location: The Bronx, NYC

Gory wrote:
I love that scene. It's so creepy! That figure looks so surreal. Shocked


Where are you at? I am at 52 mins
_________________
Threw you the obvious. And you flew with it on your back. A name in your recollection. Down among a million, say: Difficult enough to feel a little bit. Disappointed, passed over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:04 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

The music in this movie is so odd. It fits perfectly. Mr. Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:05 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
I love that scene. It's so creepy! That figure looks so surreal. Shocked


Where are you at? I am at 52 mins
I'm a minute behind you.

Right now Gordy is sitting on the log.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 5 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum