FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Vote For The March/April Movies

Pick The Movies For March and April
Call of Cthulhu, The
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Creepshow
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Evil Dead
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
The Howling
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
A Nightmare On Elm St. 3 Dream Warriors
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
The Serpent And The Rainbow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Session 9
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Trilogy Of Terror
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Undead
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:01 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Dead... Day... They both have D and A in 'em. We knew what you meant. Thumbs Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:02 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 9301
Location: Rhode Island

werks fer me Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:02 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1545
Location: NJ

I can do Dead...I just need to prepare...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:03 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Some kind of thread is up. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:25 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Here's the rundown. Let me know if I missed someone for hosting duties or messed up a night. Let me know. Wink

March 23: Session 9 - Hosted by Luna
March 30: A Nightmare On Elm St. 3 Dream Warriors - Hosted by BlackFlagg
April 6: The Call of Cthulhu - Hosted by American Werewolf
April 13: Special Friday the 13th Night - Friday the 13th The Final Chapter - Hosted by pooflingerus
April 20: Creepshow - Hosted by Gory
April 27: Evil Dead - Hosted by ThatOneGuy
May 4: The Howling - Hosted by Luna
May 11: Trilogy Of Terror - Possibly hosted by Gory if no one else wants to
May 18: Undead - Host Needed


Last edited by Gory on Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lunablix
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:27 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker


Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4846
Location: The Bronx, NYC

I'll take The Howling if no one else wants it. Smile
_________________
Threw you the obvious. And you flew with it on your back. A name in your recollection. Down among a million, say: Difficult enough to feel a little bit. Disappointed, passed over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:31 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Lunablix wrote:
I'll take The Howling if no one else wants it. Smile
Done. Mr. Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:33 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1545
Location: NJ

I should be able to host The Call of Cthulhu unless anyone else would like to.

Last edited by American Werewolf on Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:44 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

American Werewolf wrote:
I should be able to host The Call of Cthulhu unless and anyone else would like to.
Done. Mr. Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lunablix
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:46 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker


Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4846
Location: The Bronx, NYC

Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
I'll take The Howling if no one else wants it. Smile
Done. Mr. Green


Spanx. Very Happy
_________________
Threw you the obvious. And you flew with it on your back. A name in your recollection. Down among a million, say: Difficult enough to feel a little bit. Disappointed, passed over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:49 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
I'll take The Howling if no one else wants it. Smile
Done. Mr. Green


Spanx. Very Happy
You be welcome. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:10 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1545
Location: NJ

Just a heads up on The Call of Cthulhu disc for those who are interested in joining that night. I'm pretty sure you're not going to find it as a rental so buying it might be the only option. I can say if you're a Lovecraft fan you're going to dig the hell out of it! Your best bet is ordering it directly from the H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society's website here. Here is Dread Central's review if you're not sure or just interested. Hope that helps.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:11 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

I'll take Undead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:47 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 9301
Location: Rhode Island

American Werewolf wrote:
Just a heads up on The Call of Cthulhu disc for those who are interested in joining that night. I'm pretty sure you're not going to find it as a rental so buying it might be the only option. I can say if you're a Lovecraft fan you're going to dig the hell out of it! Your best bet is ordering it directly from the H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society's website here. Here is Dread Central's review if you're not sure or just interested. Hope that helps.


Danke, ordered my copy Thumbs Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:21 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1545
Location: NJ

BlackFlagg wrote:
American Werewolf wrote:
Just a heads up on The Call of Cthulhu disc for those who are interested in joining that night. I'm pretty sure you're not going to find it as a rental so buying it might be the only option. I can say if you're a Lovecraft fan you're going to dig the hell out of it! Your best bet is ordering it directly from the H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society's website here. Here is Dread Central's review if you're not sure or just interested. Hope that helps.


Danke, ordered my copy Thumbs Up

My pleasure! Thumbs Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum