FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Watch Thread: Feb. 16th - Oldboy
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:28 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I just ran and put my garbage out. My trash is floating 3 feet above my tree lawn! Neutral



Well, maybe not really floating, so much as it's sitting ontop of 3 feet of snow. Sad
It could be worse. The octopus could have gotten out of the bag. heh-heh-heh




I got nothin'.


Um... It's not octopi in the bag, Ernie.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:29 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

PowerLeech wrote:
Oh these wacky relationships in this movie... Oddly enough, I watched The Quiet yesterday.
WHat's that one about? Or should I not ask? Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:30 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I just ran and put my garbage out. My trash is floating 3 feet above my tree lawn! Neutral



Well, maybe not really floating, so much as it's sitting ontop of 3 feet of snow. Sad
It could be worse. The octopus could have gotten out of the bag. heh-heh-heh




I got nothin'.


Um... It's not octopi in the bag, Ernie.
Squid?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PowerLeech
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:32 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1062
Location: Floridindiana

Gory wrote:
PowerLeech wrote:
Oh these wacky relationships in this movie... Oddly enough, I watched The Quiet yesterday.
WHat's that one about? Or should I not ask? Shocked


I'll just say there's a wacky relationship in that family. I liked the movie though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:33 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I just ran and put my garbage out. My trash is floating 3 feet above my tree lawn! Neutral



Well, maybe not really floating, so much as it's sitting ontop of 3 feet of snow. Sad
It could be worse. The octopus could have gotten out of the bag. heh-heh-heh




I got nothin'.


Um... It's not octopi in the bag, Ernie.
Squid?
Vegans.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
PowerLeech
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:35 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1062
Location: Floridindiana

I want a shower like his.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:36 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I just ran and put my garbage out. My trash is floating 3 feet above my tree lawn! Neutral



Well, maybe not really floating, so much as it's sitting ontop of 3 feet of snow. Sad
It could be worse. The octopus could have gotten out of the bag. heh-heh-heh




I got nothin'.


Um... It's not octopi in the bag, Ernie.
Squid?
Vegans.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:36 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

I just ordered the soundtrack. Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:38 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

I don't need his shower. I just want the closet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
PowerLeech
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:40 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1062
Location: Floridindiana

Gory wrote:
I just ordered the soundtrack. Embarassed


That's a good purchase.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:40 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I don't need his shower. I just want the closet.
I want the cuffs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PowerLeech
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:42 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1062
Location: Floridindiana

This was one of the more shocking twists I somehow never saw coming the first time I watched this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:43 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

But his daughter was adopted, right? Um ... right? Er ... Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:45 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Are you guys still watching the dubbed version too?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PowerLeech
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:45 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1062
Location: Floridindiana

Thats like the coolest shot I've ever seen after he shoots Mr. Han.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 8 of 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum