FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Watch Thread: High Tension - Feb. 9th Special Edition
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:48 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Definitely a different ending. I had heard people complain about the ending but luckily I never heard what it was. I think what throws you off is you do feel a little cheated because you know she was never in any danger. It's hard to pull off this type of ending.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PowerLeech
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:49 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1062
Location: Floridindiana

pooflingerus wrote:
PowerLeech wrote:
You know who the killer girl looks like? The mom in Pet Sematary after she got revived.


Does anyone really want to think of Tasha Yar at a time like this? damn mud alien.


She's better than thinking of Zelda Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pooflingerus
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:50 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 878

PowerLeech wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
PowerLeech wrote:
You know who the killer girl looks like? The mom in Pet Sematary after she got revived.


Does anyone really want to think of Tasha Yar at a time like this? damn mud alien.


She's better than thinking of Zelda Shocked


I was always a little partial to Zelda Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:51 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 9301
Location: Rhode Island

pooflingerus wrote:
PowerLeech wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
PowerLeech wrote:
You know who the killer girl looks like? The mom in Pet Sematary after she got revived.


Does anyone really want to think of Tasha Yar at a time like this? damn mud alien.


She's better than thinking of Zelda Shocked


I was always a little partial to Zelda Razz

I'd do em both Mr. Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:51 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pooflingerus
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:51 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 878

well once again I have to apologize for my lateness. not helping my mom with shopping anymore. thanks again for filling in there Gory boy Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pooflingerus
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:52 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 878

Laughing love that pic!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PowerLeech
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:52 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1062
Location: Floridindiana

pooflingerus wrote:
PowerLeech wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
PowerLeech wrote:
You know who the killer girl looks like? The mom in Pet Sematary after she got revived.


Does anyone really want to think of Tasha Yar at a time like this? damn mud alien.


She's better than thinking of Zelda Shocked


I was always a little partial to Zelda Razz


Never get out of bed again!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:52 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

The intro they have on the DVD has the director and some dude (the producer?) introducing the film but they're both speaking in French with no subtitles. Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:53 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Holy shit that's funny!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:54 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

pooflingerus wrote:
well once again I have to apologize for my lateness. not helping my mom with shopping anymore. thanks again for filling in there Gory boy Embarassed
Not a problem. Thumbs Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:55 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

I liked the movie but I think the ending could have been done a little better. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
pooflingerus
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:56 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 878

hell I need something else to watch now. what's AmC's selection for tonight?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlackFlagg
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:57 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 9301
Location: Rhode Island

pooflingerus wrote:
hell I need something else to watch now. what's AmC's selection for tonight?

at the moment...Jeremiah Johnson but Exorcist III is on after it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pooflingerus
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:58 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 878

BlackFlagg wrote:
pooflingerus wrote:
hell I need something else to watch now. what's AmC's selection for tonight?

at the moment...Jeremiah Johnson but Exorcist III is on after it



Jeremiah Johnson = most horrific movie ever.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 12 of 13
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum