FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> The Last Toys on the Left -> Land of the Dead action figures
ProfGriffin
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:32 pm  Reply with quote

Sigh...

I was hoping that this series would continue. Unfortunately, they only made 'Big Daddy' 'Blades' and 'The Butcher'. If only they had made 'Number Nine' then I would have been happy. As it is, it seems that they forgot to 'drop the other shoe'

Loving that Number Nine...

Prof. Griffin
Fangoria TV
Johnny Butane
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:51 pm  Reply with quote
Elf Fluffer

Well, to be fair the first series isn't even out yet, so who knows what they have planned for the future....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Terminal
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:15 pm  Reply with quote

Number nine was my favorite. I still have to get Zombie flyboy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FleshyHeadedMutant
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:28 pm  Reply with quote

I highly recommend picking up a Flyboy zombie figure . I ordered one for my wife , & the sculpting/packaging is great .

I also ordered a LOTD set ( mainly for Savini ) , but they havent been sent out yet . I hope they release at least one more wave of these as well .

Does anyone know if there are any plans to release NOTLD figures ?
Nomad
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:16 am  Reply with quote
Dread Central Staff

Well Night is Public domain so anyone could do it if they wanted. No one has bitten yet, oddly. A company called Kinetic Toys is planning on doing NOTLD block figures though, so expect little blocky zombies toward the end of this year.

As for land, no plans past series 1 yet but SOTA was talking about some resin too, so drop your want list here and i'll make sure they see it! I also promised number 9 i'd put in a good word for her so if they CAN do a series two, know that i'll be bugging them in her favor!
DoNNie DaRKo
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:04 pm  Reply with quote

arghh i cant find the Flyboy figure anywhere... and honestly i hate buying figures online as they end up being 20 bucks after shipping... and 12 bucks if you catch em in a store.. and i aint payin 20 bucks for a figure unless all hope is lost.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nomad
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:09 am  Reply with quote
Dread Central Staff

try hot topic
FleshyHeadedMutant
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:15 pm  Reply with quote

I guess besides #9 , I would like to see a Cholo zombie , the Shaun of the Dead zombies , & maybe a Charlie ?
gorehound
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:29 pm  Reply with quote

I tell you what, these figures look great until you take them out and try to stand them up. I have Flyboy, Tall Man, Bubba and Leatherface. 3 out of those 4 lean like a motherfucker when you take them out and try to stand them up.
ProfGriffin
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:07 pm  Reply with quote

In regards to LOTD (and my unhealthy obsession with My ZOMBIE NUMBER NINE) I'd love to see her done in any format.

She could come with both her baseball ball and machine gun.

I'd love to see the cheerleader zombie and the muscians. Yeah, a special boxed set of the musicians from the opening shot.

I seriously doubt any more LOTD figures are planned. Did the original set do well enough for a series 2?

I certainly hope so.
Nomad
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:01 am  Reply with quote
Dread Central Staff

sales are down across the board for specialty with the loss of musicland stores. practically no stores are carying specialty anymore. with that, id say land pre-orders are not spectacular. now resin is way cheaper than plastic...so what would you say to a series of say..9 inch resin figures with interconnecting bases so you could make a whole line of zombies? could be something sota would be into making if you say you dig the idea.
the_night_of_mind
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:27 am  Reply with quote

I purchased my flyboy figure for about $10 at a hot topic store. online the shipping is too expensive for me. We've got to survive! Somebody's got to survive!
joe6panther6
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:56 pm  Reply with quote

I have Flyboy and the Plaid zombie. Too bad they haven't made one of the helicopter guy.
Cash Bailey
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:38 am  Reply with quote

Oooooohhh, an Asia Argento toy?

Yes please!

Life-size if possible.
Kane86
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:25 am  Reply with quote

Man these were hard to get but I got them. Well look good withthe Zombie scene I have on my TV stand.