FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Official Watch Thread: 12-1-06 "Ginger Snaps"
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:12 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Peer pressure?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXcCnKh1jzs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:12 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Nixster wrote:
Penis?
Bob. Bob Bagina.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sgtpeppers
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:13 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 417

I was Slomming way before it became some trendy fad.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:14 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Peer pressure?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXcCnKh1jzs
Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:14 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

sgtpeppers wrote:
I was Slomming way before it became some trendy fad.
Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:15 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Woah!! What is up with Scott Mosier?! He looks like he should be part of the Manson family. Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nixster
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:16 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 398
Location: Chicago

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Peer pressure?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXcCnKh1jzs



Damn kids! I bet you they picked up from Stand by me.
_________________
blog: www.heylookbehindyou.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Nixster
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:17 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 398
Location: Chicago

Gory wrote:
Woah!! What is up with Scott Mosier?! He looks like he should be part of the Manson family. Shocked



He's trying out for the Kurt Cobain movie, only no one told him it was already made.
_________________
blog: www.heylookbehindyou.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:17 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Nixster wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Peer pressure?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXcCnKh1jzs

Damn kids! I bet you they picked up from Stand by me.
Ball leeches?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:18 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Nixster wrote:
Gory wrote:
Woah!! What is up with Scott Mosier?! He looks like he should be part of the Manson family. Shocked



He's trying out for the Kurt Cobain movie, only no one told him it was already made.
I think he needs to trim the beard and either get a haircut or maybe just wash it. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nixster
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:19 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 398
Location: Chicago

Gory wrote:
Nixster wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Peer pressure?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXcCnKh1jzs

Damn kids! I bet you they picked up from Stand by me.
Ball leeches?



Like you've never tried it!
_________________
blog: www.heylookbehindyou.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:19 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

The Quick Stop is on fire.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nixster
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:20 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 398
Location: Chicago

Gory wrote:
Nixster wrote:
Gory wrote:
Woah!! What is up with Scott Mosier?! He looks like he should be part of the Manson family. Shocked



He's trying out for the Kurt Cobain movie, only no one told him it was already made.
I think he needs to trim the beard and either get a haircut or maybe just wash it. Laughing


I think you're just jealous cause chicks loovvve the dirty bum look and you can't pull it off.
_________________
blog: www.heylookbehindyou.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:20 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Nixster wrote:
Gory wrote:
Nixster wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Peer pressure?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXcCnKh1jzs

Damn kids! I bet you they picked up from Stand by me.
Ball leeches?



Like you've never tried it!
I did ... once.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:20 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Anal SLOMing FTW!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 26 of 28
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum