FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Offical Watch Thread : 11/3/06 The Hills Have Eyes
Nixster
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:10 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 398
Location: Chicago

LivingDeadPunk wrote:

Mine, too. I recorded every episode.


Hell, I have all the seasons on dvd and I still watch it in the morning on FX
_________________
blog: www.heylookbehindyou.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:12 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Nixster wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:

Mine, too. I recorded every episode.


Hell, I have all the seasons on dvd and I still watch it in the morning on FX
That's cool. Thumbs Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nixster
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:13 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 398
Location: Chicago

Gory wrote:
Nixster wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:

Mine, too. I recorded every episode.


Hell, I have all the seasons on dvd and I still watch it in the morning on FX
That's cool. Thumbs Up



Like me!
_________________
blog: www.heylookbehindyou.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:14 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
What did everyone think of the remake?
I liked it. It stayed a little too close to the original for me, so there were no real surprises. It was still good though. Better than most of the remakes I've seen lately.
I'm kind of in the middle of where you are. I didn't like it as much because it was too close. I didn't get into it as much as I'd like. But there were many things I liked about it. I did like that they didn't shy aware from the brutality which was part of the impact of this one. I still prefer this one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:14 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Nixster wrote:
Gory wrote:
Nixster wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:

Mine, too. I recorded every episode.


Hell, I have all the seasons on dvd and I still watch it in the morning on FX
That's cool. Thumbs Up



Like me!
Thumbs Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nixster
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:15 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 398
Location: Chicago

I dug the remake because it didn't shit all over the original like most remakes do. And I'm freak so all the extra blood and gore totally did it for me.
_________________
blog: www.heylookbehindyou.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:15 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
What did everyone think of the remake?
I liked it. It stayed a little too close to the original for me, so there were no real surprises. It was still good though. Better than most of the remakes I've seen lately.
I'm kind of in the middle of where you are. I didn't like it as much because it was too close. I didn't get into it as much as I'd like. But there were many things I liked about it. I did like that they didn't shy aware from the brutality which was part of the impact of this one. I still prefer this one.
While we're talking about remakes, just let me add that I was disappointed in TCM: The Beginning. Just didn't really like it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Nixster
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:16 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 398
Location: Chicago

Gory wrote:
Nixster wrote:
Gory wrote:
Nixster wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:

Mine, too. I recorded every episode.


Hell, I have all the seasons on dvd and I still watch it in the morning on FX
That's cool. Thumbs Up



Like me!
Thumbs Up



You need to go to more gatherings so the coolness will rub off on you! Cool
_________________
blog: www.heylookbehindyou.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Nixster
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:18 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 398
Location: Chicago

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
While we're talking about remakes, just let me add that I was disappointed in TCM: The Beginning. Just didn't really like it.


And on the same remake note, the Wicker Man remake was so bad I threw up.
_________________
blog: www.heylookbehindyou.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:20 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
What did everyone think of the remake?
I liked it. It stayed a little too close to the original for me, so there were no real surprises. It was still good though. Better than most of the remakes I've seen lately.
I'm kind of in the middle of where you are. I didn't like it as much because it was too close. I didn't get into it as much as I'd like. But there were many things I liked about it. I did like that they didn't shy aware from the brutality which was part of the impact of this one. I still prefer this one.
While we're talking about remakes, just let me add that I was disappointed in TCM: The Beginning. Just didn't really like it.
I really liked that one. Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PowerLeech
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:21 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 1062
Location: Floridindiana

Nixster wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
While we're talking about remakes, just let me add that I was disappointed in TCM: The Beginning. Just didn't really like it.


And on the same remake note, the Wicker Man remake was so bad I threw up.


And on a similar note, I judo kicked a woman today in my bear suit. Is everyone having a good evening?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:21 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Nixster wrote:
Gory wrote:
Nixster wrote:
Gory wrote:
Nixster wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:

Mine, too. I recorded every episode.


Hell, I have all the seasons on dvd and I still watch it in the morning on FX
That's cool. Thumbs Up



Like me!
Thumbs Up



You need to go to more gatherings so the coolness will rub off on you! Cool
Word yo! EXPOSED!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:21 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker


Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4846
Location: The Bronx, NYC

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
What did everyone think of the remake?
I liked it. It stayed a little too close to the original for me, so there were no real surprises. It was still good though. Better than most of the remakes I've seen lately.
I'm kind of in the middle of where you are. I didn't like it as much because it was too close. I didn't get into it as much as I'd like. But there were many things I liked about it. I did like that they didn't shy aware from the brutality which was part of the impact of this one. I still prefer this one.
While we're talking about remakes, just let me add that I was disappointed in TCM: The Beginning. Just didn't really like it.
I really liked that one. Embarassed


Shocked I liked it too. But I don't consider it a remake ... It did explain how the family came to be but only regarding the movie from 2004.
_________________
Threw you the obvious. And you flew with it on your back. A name in your recollection. Down among a million, say: Difficult enough to feel a little bit. Disappointed, passed over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:22 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker


Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4846
Location: The Bronx, NYC

PowerLeech wrote:
Nixster wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
While we're talking about remakes, just let me add that I was disappointed in TCM: The Beginning. Just didn't really like it.


And on the same remake note, the Wicker Man remake was so bad I threw up.


And on a similar note, I judo kicked a woman today in my bear suit. Is everyone having a good evening?


Shocked bear suit?
_________________
Threw you the obvious. And you flew with it on your back. A name in your recollection. Down among a million, say: Difficult enough to feel a little bit. Disappointed, passed over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:22 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

PowerLeech wrote:
Nixster wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
While we're talking about remakes, just let me add that I was disappointed in TCM: The Beginning. Just didn't really like it.


And on the same remake note, the Wicker Man remake was so bad I threw up.


And on a similar note, I judo kicked a woman today in my bear suit. Is everyone having a good evening?
Bear suit or ... bare suit?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 12 of 15
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum