FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Fistful of Joystick -> Lumines Live! and Splinter Cell: Doube Agent Out Now
Kryten Syxx
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:27 pm  Reply with quote

Lumines Live! debuted this morning on XBOX Live Marketplace for some as the whole service is not quite up. The popular game which made an appearance last year on the Sony PSP will go for 1200 Microsoft Points and the “Lumines Live!” Advance Pack will be 600 extra Microsoft Points. It is a chunk of change but the game is worth it.

Here are some features found within the game:

*Full online multiplayer play over Xbox Live – battle your friends head-to-head
*Classic Lumines gameplay, including Challenge, Puzzle and vs. CPU modes
*All-new Skin Edit Mode allows you to re-mix the order of your unlocked skins to create a custom Lumines experience
*All-new Mission mode presents player with pre-designed Lumines puzzle scenarios
*Dynamic skins, sound effects and music optimized specifically for Lumines Live! in high-definition graphics and 5.1 channel surround audio
*Extensive downloadable content support over Xbox Live Marketplace – add new skins, puzzles, missions, artist packs and more
*Full suite of online leaderboards, Achievements and Gamerscore