FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Out of Genre Experience -> Deadwood
DoNNie DaRKo
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:06 pm  Reply with quote

So Episode 3 of the 3rd Season was last night and it was yet another Great episode. This season is off to a great start.

So first, last night we saw the return of WU!
"Sweggin!"

Hearst also showed us a few more glimpses of how ruthless and evil he may be by confessing his urges to kill Bullock and wanting to rape Alma.

Tolliver has now fallen as he looks to become Hearst's dog.

Ellsworth is finally showing backbone with dealing with Alma.

I love the transformation EB has gone through from Season 1 till now. In season 1 he was the eager little ass-kisser of Swearengen...In Season 2 he became more cocky (and therefore more annoying) due to his stint as Mayor of Deadwood.... and now he has fallen from that and is now a bitter angry man who seems to be losing his mind a little ( which we saw a glimpse of in Season 1 with his rant to himself in the hotel room)

the most upsetting thing was finding out that Doc Cochran is indeed very sick and could possibly be near death's door Sad

and last, we saw the introduction of Brian Cox to Deadwood. The final scene of the episode in which Cox pats Swearengen on the ass had me laughing for 10 minutes after the show had ended.

In 2 weeks Dan is going to be getting into a BRUTAL fight with Hearst's henchman... and in a few episodes we will see Wyatt Earp making a stop in Deadwood for a few episodes i hear...

I cant wait for the rest of the season and it also pisses me off that it will be the last.. i just hope HBO doesnt reneg on its deal to let them film 2 2 hour episodes to wrap the series up right.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Intheend
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:47 pm  Reply with quote

DoNNie DaRKo wrote:
So Episode 3 of the 3rd Season was last night and it was yet another Great episode. This season is off to a great start.

So first, last night we saw the return of WU!
"Sweggin!"

Hearst also showed us a few more glimpses of how ruthless and evil he may be by confessing his urges to kill Bullock and wanting to rape Alma.

Tolliver has now fallen as he looks to become Hearst's dog.

Ellsworth is finally showing backbone with dealing with Alma.

I love the transformation EB has gone through from Season 1 till now. In season 1 he was the eager little ass-kisser of Swearengen...In Season 2 he became more cocky (and therefore more annoying) due to his stint as Mayor of Deadwood.... and now he has fallen from that and is now a bitter angry man who seems to be losing his mind a little ( which we saw a glimpse of in Season 1 with his rant to himself in the hotel room)

the most upsetting thing was finding out that Doc Cochran is indeed very sick and could possibly be near death's door Sad

and last, we saw the introduction of Brian Cox to Deadwood. The final scene of the episode in which Cox pats Swearengen on the ass had me laughing for 10 minutes after the show had ended.

In 2 weeks Dan is going to be getting into a BRUTAL fight with Hearst's henchman... and in a few episodes we will see Wyatt Earp making a stop in Deadwood for a few episodes i hear...

I cant wait for the rest of the season and it also pisses me off that it will be the last.. i just hope HBO doesnt reneg on its deal to let them film 2 2 hour episodes to wrap the series up right.

Last nights ep was great! Swearengen's ass tap was indeed the iceing on the cake, I too was ROLLING! Antother part I found really amusing is when Bullock did his Wu impersonation (when he told Al about being denied access into the shed) ....LOL! I can't wait to see Dan get into a a showdown with the Capt. was it? First I heard about Earp showing up, sweetness!

What I am waiting for is Al to get his shit together and unleash several cans of whoop ass on Hearst. I mean, who cut's off one of Al's fingers and gets away with it? The shit is going to hit the fan. I have a feeling Bullock is going to freak out, he looks as if he needs to lay off the coke.
It is just a freaking shame that the show will not go on. Can't wait till next week! Annoyed