Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Rated Ex -> Q about starting a movie thread~
gprime
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:01 pm  Reply with quote

Miss Wormwood wrote:
gprime wrote:
Miss Wormwood wrote:
gprime wrote:
Not sure of the source of the list you mention (by which I mean where you saw it), but I have a semi-updated one here.

Thanks so much for that. It seems like every time I hear about some great obscure movie it's impossible to find, so this is really going to help! Another possibility for your list: www.different-movies-dvd.com. I ordered something from them but haven't heard back yet so no clue whether they actually come through, but there are some interesting titles on that site.

Thanks for the link. I'd missed that one.

I've had worse. Visual Pain took over 3 months, and delivered the wrong crap, and low quality versions of it. :zombiedead:
Update on that link I gave you: I placed an order on June 17 and still haven't heard from them in spite of my two follow-up emails. They say they like to be cautious but 19 days officially boots them out of the caution realm and into the "take your order and shove it up your ass" realm.

Miss Wormwood
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:16 pm  Reply with quote

gprime wrote:

I've had worse. Visual Pain took over 3 months, and delivered the wrong crap, and low quality versions of it.

Sometime when I'm not so frustrated I'll post about the delightful adventure I've been having trying to get my hands on this particular movie. Right now it's too painful.
Why?! Why?! Why?!
Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!