Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Official Watch Thread: 9-22-06 "Gojira"
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:50 am  Reply with quote

Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:

Are you serious?!?!?!?!?! Do you know when it comes out? Oh I need I need I want I want. Shocked
November 28th.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Oh this is so gonna be mine when it comes out. I looked it up on deep discount dvd and if this is the Christopher Reeves collection then I have it on my wish list now. Laughing They also had a Superman II Richard Donner Cut so if that's not in it then I will also be buying that hehehehe. Mr. Green
I don't know if there is more than one set. But this set has both cuts of Superman II. This is the set you want. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:51 am  Reply with quote

Let the carnage begin!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:52 am  Reply with quote

Akira Ifukube did a great job on this score. I agree!
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:53 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:

Are you serious?!?!?!?!?! Do you know when it comes out? Oh I need I need I want I want. Shocked
November 28th.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Oh this is so gonna be mine when it comes out. I looked it up on deep discount dvd and if this is the Christopher Reeves collection then I have it on my wish list now. Laughing They also had a Superman II Richard Donner Cut so if that's not in it then I will also be buying that hehehehe. Mr. Green
I don't know if there is more than one set. But this set has both cuts of Superman II. This is the set you want. Wink

Yeppers that is the set I want. Drool I can't wait hehehe. I will be gettin the s symbol tattooed on me eventually. Mr. Green
Gory

American Werewolf wrote:
Awesome!! Mr. Green
American Werewolf

Gory wrote:
Let the carnage begin!!!!
Thumbs Up
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:54 am  Reply with quote

Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:

November 28th.

Yeppers that is the set I want. Drool I can't wait hehehe. I will be gettin the s symbol tattooed on me eventually. Mr. Green
I just looked and this set is not yet listed on Deep Discount. This is not the Reeve set. Keep an eye out for this one. Wink
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:54 am  Reply with quote

Gory wrote:
American Werewolf wrote:
Awesome!! Mr. Green
The theme!! Rock!
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:56 am  Reply with quote

Godzilla is supposed to be the embodiment of the Nucleaur Bomb in a form created by nature. This was made only 9 years after the bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima. When you see the aftermath of Godzilla's attack later in the film the images are drawn from the aftermath of the bombings.

Last edited by American Werewolf on Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:57 am  Reply with quote

Gory wrote:
Gory wrote:
American Werewolf wrote:
Awesome!! Mr. Green
The theme!! Rock!
I agree! I agree! I agree!
Lunablix
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:57 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:

November 28th.

I just looked and this set is not yet listed on Deep Discount. This is not the Reeve set. Keep an eye out for this one. Wink

Oh my. I will be surrounded by Superman Laughing I can't wait. Embarassed
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:59 am  Reply with quote

Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
Gory wrote:
Lunablix wrote:

November 28th.

Oh my. I will be surrounded by Superman Laughing I can't wait. Embarassed
That's what people say when I'm around. Mr. Green

No they don't. Neutral
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:00 am  Reply with quote

Director Cameo: [Ishirô Honda] The man in the elelctric room who pulls the switch, activating the 300,000-volt tower lines to electrocute Godzilla and Haruo Nakajima is the man inside the electric room (just before director Ishirô Honda pulls the electric switch.
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:00 am  Reply with quote

Let the carnage continue!! Rock!
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:01 am  Reply with quote

The electrical towers that Godzilla melts with his radioactive breath were actually made of wax. The special effects crew melted them by blowing hot air on them, as well as shining hot studio lights on them for the white-hot effect.