FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Dread Central Cinema Poll for 9/29-10/27

Dread Central Cinema Poll for 9/29-10/27
In The Mouth Of Madness
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Ginger Snaps
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original)
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Videodrome
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Joy Ride
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Session 9
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Creature From The Black Lagoon
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Time After Time
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Evil Dead
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Hills Have Eyes (original)
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:54 am  Reply with quote

Lunablix wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I think it's odd the TCM has gotten so much more love than ED.

Why is it odd? I do like the ED but I just love TCM.
I just think of Evil Dead As being a more popular movie. Like, for instance, when I'm out and wearing my Evil Dead shirt, I get far more comments on it than when I wear my TCM shirt. Also, there are far more games, comics and merchandise available for Evil Dead and way more different DVD releases available. I guess I just like it better too. Evil Dead is one of my favorites. It's one of the movies that I can watch everyday and not get tired of, so I guess I'm just shocked that everyone doesn't prefer it the way I do. Mr. Green

Or maybe they do and just voted for something else because they were in the mood for something else like I did. Rolling Eyes I am reading too much into this voting.
Terminal
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:35 am  Reply with quote

Lunablix wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:

I agree.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lunablix
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:47 pm  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Lunablix wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:

I just think of Evil Dead As being a more popular movie. Like, for instance, when I'm out and wearing my Evil Dead shirt, I get far more comments on it than when I wear my TCM shirt. Also, there are far more games, comics and merchandise available for Evil Dead and way more different DVD releases available. I guess I just like it better too. Evil Dead is one of my favorites. It's one of the movies that I can watch everyday and not get tired of, so I guess I'm just shocked that everyone doesn't prefer it the way I do. Mr. Green

Or maybe they do and just voted for something else because they were in the mood for something else like I did. Rolling Eyes I am reading too much into this voting.

Yes I think you are. Laughing I do like them both. But to say one is more popular then another is all opinion. Razz
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:51 pm  Reply with quote

I voted for Creature From The Black Lagoon. I'd like to host if possible.
Gory
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:26 pm  Reply with quote

I think with the new TCM special edition coming out tomorrow it's just getting people ready for that? I love both TCM and Evil Dead. Wub
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lunablix
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:09 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

Oh I will be ordering my dvd tom. as well as the SE Nightmare On Elm Street. Very Happy I can't wait.
Lunablix
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:33 pm  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

PS If possible I would like to host friday. Smile I don't have my SE dvd yet but I do have it another one. Smile
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:57 am  Reply with quote

Lunablix wrote:
PS If possible I would like to host friday. Smile I don't have my SE dvd yet but I do have it another one. Smile

Thumbs Up
Lunablix
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:14 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

American Werewolf wrote:
Lunablix wrote:

Thumbs Up

Mr. Green
American Werewolf
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:20 am  Reply with quote

We will have a schedule up soon for this round of movies. Thanks Luna for volunteering to host TCM this Friday.
So far it's looking like:
9-29 The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original) hosted by Lunablix
10-6 Creature From The Black Lagoon hosted by American Werewolf
10-13 Time After Time hosted by Gory
10-20 The Hills Have Eyes (original) hosted by ?
10-27 Halloween* Special Event
11-3 In the Mouth of Madness hosted by ?
A definite schedule will get posted soon hopefully. If anyone would like to volunteer for The Hills Have Eyes (original) or In the Mouth of Madness post it in this thread and we will put you down as host. Thanks! Thumbs Up
Lunablix
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:51 am  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

I'll take Hills too. Smile
Terminal
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:53 am  Reply with quote

I'd host "Mouth of Madness" if you guys wanted.

Just a thought.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
PowerLeech
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:13 am  Reply with quote

Terminal wrote:
I'd host "Mouth of Madness" if you guys wanted.

Just a thought.

Go for it, I'll probably be there no matter what for that.
Bone Daddy
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:17 am  Reply with quote

TCM-eh? I do think I'm off this Friday. And to confess a deep,dark secret, I have NOT seen the original TCM in its entirety.

Let the stones fly for this sinner....

Lunablix
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:45 pm  Reply with quote
Little Fucker

Bone Daddy wrote:
TCM-eh? I do think I'm off this Friday. And to confess a deep,dark secret, I have NOT seen the original TCM in its entirety.

Let the stones fly for this sinner....

Shocked Shocked Shocked No. No stones. We are all sinners here. Especially that Living Dead Punk guy. Laughing