FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Out of Genre Experience -> Jericho
Terminal
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:45 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 8052
Location: Bronx, New York

GODHOOD wrote:
I really liked Miracles, and Skeet's performance was very good. The guy needs a break, hopefully Jericho will be it.


I enjoyed Miracles too. But there's only so much of the Skeet I can take.
_________________
----------
"We are bad guys. That means we've got more to do other than bullying companies. It's fun to lead a bad man's life."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RingoJ
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:21 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 28514
Location: Flo-Town,Alabama

Terminal wrote:
GODHOOD wrote:
I really liked Miracles, and Skeet's performance was very good. The guy needs a break, hopefully Jericho will be it.


I enjoyed Miracles too. But there's only so much of the Skeet I can take.



That's what she said.
_________________
"Sigh. Malachi, Conan is a fictional character, Dungeon Masters are real, hard-working people..." - Chainsaw
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Terminal
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:22 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 8052
Location: Bronx, New York

RingoJ wrote:
Terminal wrote:
GODHOOD wrote:
I really liked Miracles, and Skeet's performance was very good. The guy needs a break, hopefully Jericho will be it.


I enjoyed Miracles too. But there's only so much of the Skeet I can take.



That's what she said.


If you say "That's what she said" one more time I'm gonna pop you one.
_________________
----------
"We are bad guys. That means we've got more to do other than bullying companies. It's fun to lead a bad man's life."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Messiahman
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:23 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 3019
Location: Hollywood

Well, three episodes in and I've officially given up on this show due to shmaltzy writing, poor direction and hackneyed cliches.
_________________
"According to witnesses, testimony and evidence...this massacre was the work of ninjas!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RingoJ
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:04 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 28514
Location: Flo-Town,Alabama

Terminal wrote:
RingoJ wrote:
Terminal wrote:
GODHOOD wrote:
I really liked Miracles, and Skeet's performance was very good. The guy needs a break, hopefully Jericho will be it.


I enjoyed Miracles too. But there's only so much of the Skeet I can take.



That's what she said.


If you say "That's what she said" one more time I'm gonna pop you one.



You're no daisy.
_________________
"Sigh. Malachi, Conan is a fictional character, Dungeon Masters are real, hard-working people..." - Chainsaw
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Terminal
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:07 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 8052
Location: Bronx, New York

RingoJ wrote:
Terminal wrote:
RingoJ wrote:
Terminal wrote:
GODHOOD wrote:
I really liked Miracles, and Skeet's performance was very good. The guy needs a break, hopefully Jericho will be it.


I enjoyed Miracles too. But there's only so much of the Skeet I can take.



That's what she said.


If you say "That's what she said" one more time I'm gonna pop you one.



You're no daisy.


I'm your huckleberry.
_________________
----------
"We are bad guys. That means we've got more to do other than bullying companies. It's fun to lead a bad man's life."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
KittyPryde
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:32 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 09 Oct 2006
Posts: 11
Location: South Carolina

Damn, I like this show but if ya'll oponion is the popular opinion then it looks like it'll get cancelled like most of the shows I like. I think I'm a jinx on TV shows. Sad
_________________
www/myspace.com/shinma_guardian
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
GODHOOD
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:15 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 357
Location: Orlando, FL

CBS picked up Jericho for a full season, which surprised me. The only reason I'm still watching is to see what the mysterious Mr. Hawkins will do next. He's the only interesting character on the show.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Dread Central Forum Index -> Out of Genre Experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum