FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Out of Genre Experience -> Pusher trilogy
Grimmaldi
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:25 pm  Reply with quote

One of those trilogys most people will miss I think, I believe its Swedish but not 100% on it. Regardless its intense and so unlike the norm on movies of this genre.

Pusher 1(1996)- Frank, a mid level drug dealer tries to set up a much bigger deal then he's used to and it goes awry. Spends most of his time trying to find ways to make money to pay back Milo

Pusher 2(2004) - Tonny, after getting out of jail tries to reconcile with his father, newfound child and gets back into the business on accident. One of his friends drags him down but its not as ominous as the first movie. Definitely my favorite in the trilogy

Pusher 3(2005) - Milo , the big supplier from #1 and 2 receives a shipment of ecstacy instead of heroin and tries to sell it in its place. This movie is more violent then the other 2 combined, some torture scenes

Trust me, the movies are alot better then my synopsis. So if you want to check out something different and like gangster related movies, see how they did it in northern Europe.
And remember to DL the subtitles Smile

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117407/combined