FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Rated Ex -> Misty Mundane
Terminal
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:50 pm  Reply with quote

Misty Mundane? Is that the boring version of Misty Mundae?

I dont see how any day with Misty would be Mundane. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
doghead76
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:27 pm  Reply with quote

Quote:
Misty is decent looking, but everything she does fucking suck. Thankfully, the few titles of hers I have were free.

I am not sure if she appears in Quest for eggsalad by Chris Seaver, but I agree...she fucking SUCKS! sorry...yeah she may be pretty, but damn I can't stand her.
moogy
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:04 am  Reply with quote

I saw Spiderbabe on Skinamax. I can't say I was too impressed. Yea there were 10 minute lesbien scenes, and it is supposed to be extremley schlocky, but i found much of it to be unbearable. especially the fight scenes - which didn't seem choreographed. She sure is pretty though.

http://www.myspace.com/8729307
Nick
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:43 am  Reply with quote

Terminal wrote:
Misty Mundane? Is that the boring version of Misty Mundae?

Laughing
Sirand
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:48 am  Reply with quote
Dread Central Staff

Between 'Sick Girl' and 'The Lost', I think Misty has a great acting career ahead of her! She's very talented!

I just hope she doesn't completely give up softcore... Drool
Terminal
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:42 am  Reply with quote

moogy wrote:
I saw Spiderbabe on Skinamax. I can't say I was too impressed. Yea there were 10 minute lesbien scenes, and it is supposed to be extremley schlocky, but i found much of it to be unbearable. especially the fight scenes - which didn't seem choreographed. She sure is pretty though.

I saw Playmate of the Apes, and Lord of the G-Strings. She obviously has a sense of humor to make such ridiculous movies.

And personally, I thought she gave a good performance in "Sick Girl".
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Miss Wormwood
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:14 am  Reply with quote

The only thing I've seen her in is Sick Girl, and I totally loved her. I liked that little shy thing she had going on. I also love the fact that she's got no tits, a big ass and is not classically beautiful and yet she's sexy as hell. It's like a big fat fuck you to this corporately manufactured concept of hotness that tries to brainwash us that tits made out of astroturf are sexy.
Rorschach
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:53 am  Reply with quote

Meh....I like a great set of knockers on my women.

Her acting was all right in "Sick Girl" though.
RingoJ
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:41 pm  Reply with quote

Knetter wrote:
She was great in Sick Girl.
Anyone seen the blowjob scene she did early in her career? I have.......no cumshot.........I was pissed.

I saw that scene. Not the most impressive thing, but not a complete waste.
ajburton29
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:33 pm  Reply with quote

I love Misty Mundae. But the sad truth is that most of her movies are terrible, Mummy Raider was unbearable. Anything she did with Bill Hellfire and Factory 2000 is terrible. Dinner for Two, a Hellfire film, has her completely naked for almost the full 90 minutes, and she was like 20 at the time. But the movie was boring and went nowhere.
The Seduction Cinema movies are still bad, but watchable.
Spiderbabe is the only movie of hers that I can watch without fast-forwarding.
Misty is awesome and beautiful. I just wish she could get into better movies.
Grimmaldi
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:48 pm  Reply with quote

Her movies are godawful, but she's talented. And for whoever said she's not classicly beautiful, I disagree. Has a very innocent sweet look to her (before she starts eating carpet in another b-movie). She should be cloned, I want one.
dawnofthevincent
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:05 am  Reply with quote

Gotta go with the majority here - Mundae has talent (and sex appeal!) but most of her movies are crap. Dr. Jekyl & Mistress Hyde is probably the most effective Seduction Cinema soft-core/horror hybrid Iíve seen though and is well worth picking up. Very dark and almost disturbing at times, and the sex scenes are crotch bothersome. Spider Babe isnít too bad either, and oddly enough, the less sex/more dialogue filled R rated cut is more entertaining.

Itís funny, when she took her first steps into non-erotic territory (or at least not so erotic) with films like The Screaming Dead and Bite Me! I was looking forward to seeing her in something different. Five minutes in however I was begging for her to get naked and feel up her co-stars.
ajburton29
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:33 am  Reply with quote

Another problem with the sex scenes is that they are so slow and so boring.
Maybe I just hate softcore. But the makeout scenes in Spiderbabe (c'mon! that's all they were!) were dull.
Or in Factory 2000 films they spend 10 minutes just kissing and making out. Or 10 minutes of Misty in the shower rubbing herself. Or 10 minutes of unseen cunnilingus. Snore!!
I love Misty, but softcore with plot is dullsville.
I'd rather watch hardcore starts like Monique Alexander, Nikki Nova, and Crissy Moran get it on.
HorrorBob
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:14 am  Reply with quote

It's true mostly every film she's been in sucks realy bad. She does have potential to be a good actress. But it seems she may never break free of the softcore/horror films. I know that in some of her recent films that are more of just strictly horror films she's been using her real name.
gprime
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:24 am  Reply with quote

HorrorBob wrote:
It's true mostly every film she's been in sucks realy bad. She does have potential to be a good actress. But it seems she may never break free of the softcore/horror films. I know that in some of her recent films that are more of just strictly horror films she's been using her real name.

In fairness though, the studio she tends to work for is pretty crappy. Its sad when a company's best in-house production is "Lust in Space". Laughing