FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Rated Ex -> Sick and Twisted scenes of Incest in film.
M Sinistrari
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:58 pm  Reply with quote

Location: New Mexico, where aliens vacation and Chupacabra's everywhere.

scottstandridge wrote:

Probably not as twisted, but didn't Flowers in the Attic have some of that bro/sis action as well?

The book, hell, the book series pretty much grabbed that and ran wild with it. The movie just brushed over it.
Johnny Truant
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:08 pm  Reply with quote

YES, as someone said, Amityville 2. "Their....my panties...."

LOL! SHe was so hot.

And let's not forget HENRY.
kismet
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:53 pm  Reply with quote

Here are some movies that have incest within the plot but no graphic depictions:

Lolita
Spanking The Monkey
Hotel New Hampshire
The House of Yes
Visitor Q
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:05 pm  Reply with quote

kismet wrote:
Here are some movies that have incest within the plot but no graphic depictions:

Lolita
Spanking The Monkey
The House of Yes

I really need to add these three films to my collection. I haven't seen Lolita or The House Of Yes in years. Much to my surprise though, they air Spanking The Monkey quite a bit on cable. Ive been thinking of just recording it and saving myself some money. Smile
kismet
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:12 pm  Reply with quote

Visitor Q wrote:
kismet wrote:

Lolita
Spanking The Monkey
The House of Yes

I really need to add these three films to my collection. I haven't seen Lolita or The House Of Yes in years. Much to my surprise though, they air Spanking The Monkey quite a bit on cable. Ive been thinking of just recording it and saving myself some money. Smile

Tell me about it - I dunno what it is about Spanking The Monkey but it is on IFC nearly every night.
Visitor Q
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:21 pm  Reply with quote

kismet wrote:
Visitor Q wrote:
kismet wrote:

Lolita
Spanking The Monkey
The House of Yes

Tell me about it - I dunno what it is about Spanking The Monkey but it is on IFC nearly every night.

Hey, did you get a chance to check out the Documentary TABOOS that IFC has been airing. Its not new, but they been been running it a lot lately. I thought it was pretty good, a little mainstream compared to some of the cinema I watch. But its pretty good IMO. Smile
kismet
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:33 pm  Reply with quote

Visitor Q wrote:
kismet wrote:
Visitor Q wrote:
kismet wrote:

Lolita
Spanking The Monkey
The House of Yes

Hey, did you get a chance to check out the Documentary TABOOS that IFC has been airing. Its not new, but they been been running it a lot lately. I thought it was pretty good, a little mainstream compared to some of the cinema I watch. But its pretty good IMO. Smile

If its the National Geographic one, then yes I have the dvds somewhere around here. It was really interesting but your right it was very mainstream.

Although the episode about the boys that eat their own dogs as a coming-of-age was a bit off-putting. Confused
Visitor Q
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:48 pm  Reply with quote

kismet wrote:
Visitor Q wrote:
kismet wrote:
Visitor Q wrote:
kismet wrote:

Lolita
Spanking The Monkey
The House of Yes

If its the National Geographic one, then yes I have the dvds somewhere around here. It was really interesting but your right it was very mainstream.

Although the episode about the boys that eat their own dogs as a coming-of-age was a bit off-putting. Confused

I don't think Ive seen the National Geographic Doc. I think would remembered the kids that eat their dogs Laughing . The Doc I'm posting about I believe is produced by IFC. It features films by John Waters and Kubrick's Lolita. The Doc just discusses films over the years that pushed sexual bounderies in cinema. Smile
kismet
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:10 pm  Reply with quote

Visitor Q wrote:
kismet wrote:
Visitor Q wrote:
kismet wrote:
Visitor Q wrote:
kismet wrote:

Lolita
Spanking The Monkey
The House of Yes

I don't think Ive seen the National Geographic Doc. I think would remembered the kids that eat their dogs Laughing . The Doc I'm posting about I believe is produced by IFC. It features films by John Waters and Kubrick's Lolita. The Doc just discusses films over the years that pushed sexual bounderies in cinema. Smile

Hmm ok I guess I havent seen the one your talking about ... oh well now Ive got something to look forward to on TV Very Happy I do enjoy documentaries about just about everything. I caught one the other day called "Midnight Movies: From the Margin to the Mainstream" It was pretty well done.
zombiedudeman
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:41 am  Reply with quote

Singapore Sling, that one was gross.

Oldboy, that one was real shocking.

Island of Death, haha, that movie is funny, I like how they reveal the secret while the girl is banging some other dude.

Not really exploitation I think, but El Topo had some where people were trapped in a cave and had to resort to incest for a couple generations and they were all deformed and stuff.
Finnegan
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:46 am  Reply with quote

If I've seen one, I don't think I can recall it.
Steven Millan
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:23 pm  Reply with quote

scottstandridge wrote:
I can't believe no one's mentioned Amityville Horror II yet. That was one of the first sexually "twisted" feelings I had as a pubescent horror lover watching it on video.

I knew it was wrong, AND YET I COULDN'T LOOK AWAY!

Probably not as twisted, but didn't Flowers in the Attic have some of that bro/sis action as well?

Yeah,V.C. Andrews' book actually did have that very infamous scene(which folks who've never read books actually talk about,believe it or not),but the film version actually kept it off-screen,and "Amityville 2" 's incest scene was pretty watered down(despite Diane Franklin[as the sister] displaying some topless nudity for that scene).
Steven Millan
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:27 pm  Reply with quote

Rutger Hauer's DTv movie "Bleeders"(a.k.a.:"Hemoglobin")has a main plot about a seaside town terrorized by the heavily mutated(and badly deformed)descendants of families who interbred through incest.
ajburton29
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:08 pm  Reply with quote

Quote:
Lolita
Spanking The Monkey
Hotel New Hampshire
The House of Yes

'Lolita' by Vladimir Nobokov had incest in it? Where? The movie didn't have it either, at least the Kubrick version didn't.
It was about Humbert Humbert, a border, trying to bed the underage daughter of his landlord.
Caterpillar
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:24 pm  Reply with quote

Visitor Q wrote:
The War Zone(one of the more brutal Incest films IMO)

Signed. That film fucked me up. Especially the stuff with the toddler. Jesus Christ! Shocked

Incestuous gay father/son blowjob in KEN PARK.

Sion Sono's STRANGE CIRCUS is also quite creepy. I'm really surprised that got picked up for a US release by TLA. Wonder how they'll market a film like that ...