FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> The Shiver Shack -> The Monster Squad/Night of the Creeps Petitions
Tobe Romero
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:25 pm  Reply with quote

Quote:
One of our long-time readers is on a quest. Christopher MacGibbon is a die hard fan of the 80s cult classics The Monster Squad and Night of the Creeps. So much so, in fact, that he has taken it upon himself to start a campaign to finally bring these two fan-favorite to DVD. Here's more from Chris:

"For years these two films have had many online petitions to be put out on DVD. Special editions are preferred, but as of now I think the horror community would settle for anything. And what I have been told is this: there is a chance to get these films on DVD, but we need to write the studios that own the rights to finally get them out there. I have made ads with the addresses of each studio along with an explanation on why writing a hard letter works better than an e-mail or an online petition.

A lot of people out there, young and old, want to see these movies get the DVD releases they deserve, fully remastered and loaded with features. And I believe they will fight to get them out there. All I need is some help from whoever is willing. I hope you will put these ads on your wesite, or at least the information contained in them, so people can hopefully get these two classics onto DVD. I've attached both ads to this e-mail, so feel free to us them or the information contained in them as you see fit."

My pleasure Chris! Click here and here for the info and let's try to finally get these two films out in good DVD editions.

davisdvd.com
Terminal
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:05 am  Reply with quote

Had to buy the damn bootlegs. Reviewed Monster Squad for Film Threat. Hope it continues getting attention.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address