FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> The Terror Tube -> Ghost Hunters and Dark Shadows
Borgosi
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:46 pm  Reply with quote

On 9-7 the Ghost Hunters will go to "Collinwood" AKA Seaview Terrace. Seaview was the house used for Collinwood on the original Dark Shadows. Most of you should know that.
kiddcapone
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:03 pm  Reply with quote

Yeah, kind of. They only used a few exterior shots of the place on the show and filmed everything else on sound stages...so yeah, techincally it was used on the show, but no one ever truly filmed there.

But yes, I'll be watching another uneventful episode of Ghost Hunters aka People walking around in the dark saying "I think I heard something...".
Borgosi
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:05 pm  Reply with quote

Early on they did film there. They filmed in the front and in the back of the house. They also took photos of the cast inside of the house. They also filmed on the cliffwalk.
Borgosi
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:49 pm  Reply with quote

Don't take my word for it. The first 160 eposides can be seen streaming on Netflix. Here's a list of eposides that have footage filmed at Seaview, 2, 5, 15, 81, 83, 96, 101, 102, 105, this is just a few. Granted if you added up all of the footage you'd only have 5 to 10 mins it was filmed there. It was only used in the first year of the show but it still happened.
Borgosi
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:20 am  Reply with quote

My mistake. Netflix isn't streaming the first year. They start with Barnabas.