FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Fistful of Joystick -> Where is Unerworld video game's and other stuff

Do you want an Underworld video game
YES
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
NO
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

horrorlord
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:49 pm  Reply with quote

If your like me your a big fan of the Underworld franchise and are really excited about the new sequel coming out next year,but where are the video games and action figure's for the franchise.They don't excist except there was a ps2 game UK region,but as of today there is none and I don't understand why.Im about ready to write to some of the video game compa-nys and toy companys because I believe the franchise and we the fan's deserve a game and some collectible figures to go with our horror collection and Im sure alot of you feel the same way so if that's the case whenever you get the time maybe you could take a moment and send a letter to toy company's like NECA and video game companys like THQ.THQ comes out with too many wrestling games and not enough other games for other grea-t franchises like Underworld.After im done writing them I might look up so-me company's that make licensed mugs and see if they'll come out with an Underworld travel mug,but that's a minor item compared to the video game and collctible figures,but without us writing in it probably won't ever happen.I just thought of another video game company that might do an Underworld game and that's Konami.