FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Radio 666 -> Invitation to Listen to my Paranormal Radio Show
ufofiend
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:17 pm  Reply with quote

Hi I'm one of the hosts of The Church Of Mabus Podcast. We just started about 3 months ago and interview people about UFOs and the Paranormal and Shamanism and the Spiritual and much more. I am trying to get more listeners and get the word out. It's not easy with so many shows out there. I would say it is Heavy Metal meets Paranormal. We have interviewed people from UFO Magazine and many others like John Shirley author and Laura Eisenhower who is related to President Eisenhower, Serge Kahili King about Huna Shamanism recently. As well as Stanton Friedman, Stan Romanek and many people who have been on Monster Quest and Larry King CNN and The History Channel. Also a very exclusive interview with David Biedny who quit the Paracast. His first interview since then. I make no money doing this. I do it for the passion of it pretty much and because I have had many experiences myself personally since being healed from Cancer and my father's death. Future guests include Nick Pope former British Minister of Defense and Adam Gorightly about Charles Manson and so many more that kick ass. Check it out if your into podcasts about these subjects. Thank you so much. =)

Main Website & Forum:
http://www.mabusincarnate.com/

Past show archives:

http://thechurchofmabus.podbean.com/