FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> The Shiver Shack -> We want Freddy's Nightmares on DVD.

Do you want Freddy's Nightmares released on DVD?
YES
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
NO
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
MAYBE
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

horrorlord
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:35 pm  Reply with quote

It's one of the greatest tv serie's of all time.Im talking about Freddy's Nightmares which ran from 1988-1990 and contained 44 episodes.It's a great series that whether it be Shout Factory or Warner need's to release it on DVD.It's well passed due.I own Tales from the crypt and Friday the 13th the series on dvd and while those series are great adding Freddy's Nightmares to my collection would be great.When the reboot came out Warner dropped the ball on releasing it because they made a silly desision to release another box set of the film.s which was stupid,i mean how many times does the film series need to be released on dvd.The original box set which i own was far superior to that crappy release so it ain't as though me and other horror fans are going to pick up a cheaper box set when we own the best one.Warner or Shout needs to get this done this year because it's a tragedy that it hasn't happened yet.I speak for the majority of horror fan's when I say we need this for our dvd collections.My dvd collection consist of well over 400 movie's and growing.I also have those tv series i mentioned and im waiting to insert Freddy's Nightmares into it.As alway's feel free to leave a comment.Im alway's interested in hearing what other horror fan's think although im sure any horror fan will aggree with me that this needs to happen.