FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Drawing Blood -> THREE New Changing Portraits From "Haunted Memories!&qu
hauntedmemories.com
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:16 pm  Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

This is Edward Allen from "Haunted Memories Changing Portraits." I just wanted to share with you that three new "relatives" have arrived this year - "Aunt Bertha," "Aunt Tilly," and "Grandpa Zachary." They got a great response at the Transworld show in St. Louis and I thought you all might like to see them, as well. Let me know which of these three you like best!

April 2010 marked the Seven Year Anniversary of "Haunted Memories Changing Portraits" and I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! For those of you who have not yet purchased one of my portraits, please visit http://www.hauntedmemories.com and look around. I think you will be very pleased with the quality of my characters and their transitions.

I also encourage those who have gift shops in their Haunts to consider stocking my 5x7 and 8x10 portraits as souvenirs. Knott's Berry Farm sells my 5x7s at their annual "Halloween Haunt" event and if they are good enough for Knott's customers, then your patrons will surely enjoy them, as well!

If you have any questions, please remember that I am only a phone call away at 562-810-5317. I can also be reached via e-mail at hauntedmemories1971@yahoo.com

Here's wishing you all a happy and successful Halloween Season in 2010!

Sincerely,

EDWARD ALLEN
Haunted Memories - The ORIGINAL Line of Spooky Changing Portraits Based on Antique Photos
http://www.hauntedmemories.com