FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Night of the Living Newbie -> i'm new here.
EATING that mouth
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:59 am  Reply with quote

so, hey guy. i'm mallory. i'm turning 18 in a few months. a friend of mine turned me onto this site when one day i was bothering him with questions of good horror films to watch and whatnot so here i am. anyway... i recently realized i have a bit of a thing for disturbingly gross films... the more blood, the more gut, the more rape, the more murder the better. so i thought maybe i'd ask the general, whats your favorite horror film question. maybe you could give me ideas for ones i have not seen yet.... for i am younger.. so i havent gotten around to all the good older movies. which by the way is what i think i prefer.... not really into all the digital special fx shit. i like strange noises the freak ya out better than a completely animated monster in the corner of the room if you know what i mean. so anyway... let me know you're favs... and i will make the plural cause i know no one can pick one favorite.

thanks guys.
StrongerThanAll
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:03 am  Reply with quote
Suspended For Assholery

a/s/l?
Lustmord
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:10 am  Reply with quote

she'll be 18 in a few months/ my guess she's a girl/ and me thinks NY
Sifu Scott
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:22 am  Reply with quote
Dread Central Nipples

EATING that mouth wrote:
so, hey guy. i'm mallory. i'm turning 18 in a few months. a friend of mine turned me onto this site when one day i was bothering him with questions of good horror films to watch and whatnot so here i am. anyway... i recently realized i have a bit of a thing for disturbingly gross films... the more blood, the more gut, the more rape, the more murder the better. so i thought maybe i'd ask the general, whats your favorite horror film question. maybe you could give me ideas for ones i have not seen yet.... for i am younger.. so i havent gotten around to all the good older movies. which by the way is what i think i prefer.... not really into all the digital special fx shit. i like strange noises the freak ya out better than a completely animated monster in the corner of the room if you know what i mean. so anyway... let me know you're favs... and i will make the plural cause i know no one can pick one favorite.

thanks guys.

Welcome aboard. Have a look around at the other topics. Youll find that all of your questions are addressed by many knowledgable people here at Dread Central. Enjoy...
corpse_grinder99
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:37 am  Reply with quote

You probably want to go to Ex Rated. That's were you can discuss exploitation films.

Last edited by corpse_grinder99 on Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
gprime
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:37 am  Reply with quote

If you actuall like gruesome stuff as you say, start by reading the Rated Ex forum.
PowerLeech
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:53 am  Reply with quote

Exactly what movies have you found gruesome? I'm honestly not sure she'd be ready for some of those movies in that forum.
gprime
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:16 am  Reply with quote

I don't find things gruesome. One's that I've seen that are on the more extreme end would be titles like Forced Entry, Slaughter Disc, August Underground, Sexual Insanity, Emanuelle in America, ect.
EATING that mouth
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:13 am  Reply with quote

PowerLeech wrote:
Exactly what movies have you found gruesome? I'm honestly not sure she'd be ready for some of those movies in that forum.

well... i know that when i saw audition after everyone telling me house disgusting the last 10 minutes are, that most people closed their eyes.... i watched it and wasnt very disguested. i dont know... but everytime i watch 28 days later and cillian murphy is bashing the other guys head into the wall... i get chills because it one, turns me on, and two is like so beautiful. hahahah with the blood splattering all over his face. i like bloody rape scenes... my favorite. hahah, i dont know. i wanna see how much i can handle. but don't worry, i'm a big girl... if i dont like the forums... i will leave, but let me see for myself. Wink
EATING that mouth
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:14 am  Reply with quote

gprime wrote:
If you actuall like gruesome stuff as you say, start by reading the Rated Ex forum.

thanks for your help.... i'll be sure to check it out.
EATING that mouth
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:15 am  Reply with quote

Lustmord wrote:
she'll be 18 in a few months/ my guess she's a girl/ and me thinks NY

you got it. Wink
Sam Hell
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:09 am  Reply with quote

Countdown to the Age Of Consent begins in 3...2...1...

Cool

Well, it's apparent you mean business, so I'll give you this one piece of critical advice as you begin your journey further into hell...

BUY A REGION-FREE DVD PLAYER!!!

I want to make sure you get that part, because you won't get very far without one. Not if your taste are for more extreme flicks. Imports usually offer uncut versions, and just all-around better versions as well.

Here's a thread you should visit, read, ask questions: http://www.dreadcentral.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=973

Here's a good reliable place to buy one: http://www.hkflix.com/hardware/ They have a great selection of movies there as well.

But you'll want to do most of your shopping here: http://www.xploitedcinema.com/

or here: http://www.diabolikdvd.com/

I've dealt with both companies, and so have others here, and they're very reliable.

Good luck! Thumbs Up
Kimberly
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:13 am  Reply with quote

Not only region free... but region free player that can also play PAL format...
Sam Hell
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:16 am  Reply with quote

Kimberly wrote:

True. I'm just so use to assuming that as part of the deal I don't even mention it anymore. But yes, it should have be able to play both NTSC and PAL format.
StrongerThanAll
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:28 pm  Reply with quote
Suspended For Assholery

Sam Hell wrote:
Kimberly wrote:

True. I'm just so use to assuming that as part of the deal I don't even mention it anymore. But yes, it should have be able to play both NTSC and PAL format.

so.much.fucking.shit.to.make.sure.i.have.

wait......already have it.

anyone up for Salo? i'm the mood for a shit sandwich.