FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> April, 23, 2010: Theatre of Blood
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:20 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

ImTheMoon wrote:
alright then if no one objects, press play now
Playing, Lady Snowblood.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:20 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

Yeah Vincent Price and Diana Rigg, what combination could be better?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:22 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

I completely forgot what movie we were watching tonight, so when I got home and saw what it was, I was a little surprised, since I'd just today gotten around to listening to an episode of Rue Morgue Radio from a few weeks back that was peppered with snippets from this movie.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:23 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

I love how terribly british this whole movie is, very hurumph hurumph
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:24 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

You can practically taste the crumpets.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:24 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I completely forgot what movie we were watching tonight, so when I got home and saw what it was, I was a little surprised, since I'd just today gotten around to listening to an episode of Rue Morgue Radio from a few weeks back that was peppered with snippets from this movie.



it's a sign.... you're to be attacked by a shakespearian actor.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:27 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I completely forgot what movie we were watching tonight, so when I got home and saw what it was, I was a little surprised, since I'd just today gotten around to listening to an episode of Rue Morgue Radio from a few weeks back that was peppered with snippets from this movie.



it's a sign.... you're to be attacked by a shakespearian actor.
The same episode had David Hess talking about how Sasha Grey really knows her Shakespeare and had to act like she couldn't act to do some Shakespeare poorly in Smash Cut. So, yes... bring on this attack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:29 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I completely forgot what movie we were watching tonight, so when I got home and saw what it was, I was a little surprised, since I'd just today gotten around to listening to an episode of Rue Morgue Radio from a few weeks back that was peppered with snippets from this movie.



it's a sign.... you're to be attacked by a shakespearian actor.
The same episode had David Hess talking about how Sasha Grey really knows her Shakespeare and had to act like she couldn't act to do some Shakespeare poorly in Smash Cut. So, yes... bring on this attack.



oh I hope someone has a skull shaped bomb they call Yorick
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:30 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

I still have one zombie movie to watch tonight to reach my goal. Seeing Price here, makes me think it should be Dead Heat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:32 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I completely forgot what movie we were watching tonight, so when I got home and saw what it was, I was a little surprised, since I'd just today gotten around to listening to an episode of Rue Morgue Radio from a few weeks back that was peppered with snippets from this movie.



it's a sign.... you're to be attacked by a shakespearian actor.
The same episode had David Hess talking about how Sasha Grey really knows her Shakespeare and had to act like she couldn't act to do some Shakespeare poorly in Smash Cut. So, yes... bring on this attack.



oh I hope someone has a skull shaped bomb they call Yorick
I'm sure if I tried hard enough, I could make a Sasha Grey/Horatio/fellatio joke, but my heart just isn't in it tonight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:32 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

never seen dead heat, how is it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:34 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

Of all his films Price considered this his favourite.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:35 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

ImTheMoon wrote:
never seen dead heat, how is it?
It is a completely ridiculous buddy cop movie with an entire zombified butcher shop and Vincent Price is the main bad guy. IT'S AMAZING!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:35 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I completely forgot what movie we were watching tonight, so when I got home and saw what it was, I was a little surprised, since I'd just today gotten around to listening to an episode of Rue Morgue Radio from a few weeks back that was peppered with snippets from this movie.



it's a sign.... you're to be attacked by a shakespearian actor.
The same episode had David Hess talking about how Sasha Grey really knows her Shakespeare and had to act like she couldn't act to do some Shakespeare poorly in Smash Cut. So, yes... bring on this attack.



oh I hope someone has a skull shaped bomb they call Yorick
I'm sure if I tried hard enough, I could make a Sasha Grey/Horatio/fellatio joke, but my heart just isn't in it tonight.



I'll pretended you did, and act offended but really be laughing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:35 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
never seen dead heat, how is it?
It is a completely ridiculous buddy cop movie with an entire zombified butcher shop and Vincent Price is the main bad guy. IT'S AMAZING!


must find
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum