FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> The Shiver Shack -> New Dinner for Fiends coming soon?
Floydian Trip
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:11 pm  Reply with quote

The Buz wrote:
Floydian Trip wrote:
doubleh55 wrote:
It seems like the reason why they didn't talk about Human Centipede much is because they didn't want to get into spoilers.

Tom Six has spoiled the shit out of the movie anyway. I don't think it matters how much or little you know about the movie beforehand in this case. It's just about seeing it for yourself.

That's nice. I don't know who the fuck that is, so thus he won't be spoiling it for me. I still haven't seen it and thankfully the gang was nice enough not to delve deep into spoiler territory.

Hah, he's just the writer/director Buz. Stay far away from any and all interviews with him because he discusses what seems to be the biggest and most intense moments in the movie and goes into detail on what he was trying to do. I think he's just over-excited and not thinking. Oh well. I think it would have been more mysterious if they had just released the poster and nothing more. That alone made me want to see it.
The Buz
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:03 am  Reply with quote
Dread Central Staff

Floydian Trip wrote:
The Buz wrote:
Floydian Trip wrote:
doubleh55 wrote:
It seems like the reason why they didn't talk about Human Centipede much is because they didn't want to get into spoilers.

Tom Six has spoiled the shit out of the movie anyway. I don't think it matters how much or little you know about the movie beforehand in this case. It's just about seeing it for yourself.

That's nice. I don't know who the fuck that is, so thus he won't be spoiling it for me. I still haven't seen it and thankfully the gang was nice enough not to delve deep into spoiler territory.

Hah, he's just the writer/director Buz. Stay far away from any and all interviews with him because he discusses what seems to be the biggest and most intense moments in the movie and goes into detail on what he was trying to do. I think he's just over-excited and not thinking. Oh well. I think it would have been more mysterious if they had just released the poster and nothing more. That alone made me want to see it.

I heard shit eating and mad scientists and I was in. Can't wait to see it.
Count Zartro
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:31 pm  Reply with quote

Good Episode.

I'm happy they didn't go too much into Human Centipede, it hasn't been released in my area yet.

Hey did Foy and Creepy kill the Sendaduck site? I went to sendaduck.com to send my friend a Duck telling him "You can let go now" and they are only doing email ducks.

The mail a duck feature reads as follows:

We have enjoyed serving you over the last 4 years. We are no longer accepting online orders.
Thank you for your patronage.
Sincerely,

~The Leese Family

Did you guys do this? I was about to be sending ducks all over the place.
Floydian Trip
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:33 pm  Reply with quote

Count Zartro wrote:
Good Episode.

I'm happy they didn't go too much into Human Centipede, it hasn't been released in my area yet.

Hey did Foy and Creepy kill the Sendaduck site? I went to sendaduck.com to send my friend a Duck telling him "You can let go now" and they are only doing email ducks.

The mail a duck feature reads as follows:

We have enjoyed serving you over the last 4 years. We are no longer accepting online orders.
Thank you for your patronage.
Sincerely,

~The Leese Family

Did you guys do this? I was about to be sending ducks all over the place.

Man, you were gonna break up with your girlfriend with a duck? That's even worse than text message.
Foywonder
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:45 pm  Reply with quote
Dread Central Staff

Time to ring the dinner bell again! COME AND GET IT!

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/38880/dinner-fiends-one-ugly-motherfcker-a-show
nonserviam03
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:45 am  Reply with quote

Foywonder wrote:
Time to ring the dinner bell again! COME AND GET IT!

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/38880/dinner-fiends-one-ugly-motherfcker-a-show

ahhhh I was just feeiin' the itch for a new one too
Jerel Of The Dead
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:37 am  Reply with quote

I'm hungry again, may I please have some dinner kind sir?
The Buz
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:23 pm  Reply with quote
Dread Central Staff

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/39999/dinner-fiends-fall-horrors-part-1-wipeout

Enjoy!
nonserviam03
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:04 am  Reply with quote

The Buz wrote:
http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/39999/dinner-fiends-fall-horrors-part-1-wipeout

Enjoy!

Lake Placid 3? I was gonna say Eight-Legged Freaks... lol
Sexy Mcmanbeast
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:58 pm  Reply with quote

So someone needs to deal with those twisters you keep getting during the podcasts.
Also, more random noises thrown in. You know, just without warning, a T Rex growl or a random beastie wail.
Otherwise though, shit was spot on. Can't wait for the next one!
LSD Zombie
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:18 pm  Reply with quote

To me, the ending battle in Machete just screamed lack of money and not directorial failure. As for Alba, her piss-poor acting skills were right at home in this kind of film. And I really want to bang Michelle Rodriguez with that eye-patch on.
The Buz
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:28 pm  Reply with quote
Dread Central Staff

LSD Zombie wrote:
To me, the ending battle in Machete just screamed lack of money and not directorial failure. As for Alba, her piss-poor acting skills were right at home in this kind of film. And I really want to bang Michelle Rodriguez with that eye-patch on.

Her depth perception would make your dick look huge.
LSD Zombie
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:41 pm  Reply with quote

The Buz wrote:
LSD Zombie wrote:

Her depth perception would make your dick look huge.

Hell yeah! I've already got a mini-Gojira in my pants so I'd be upgraded to the full size! Laughing
LSD Zombie
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:47 pm  Reply with quote

Are you guys going to cover the LTROI remake in the second part of DFF? I promised myself I would not go to see this remake; but the more tv spots I see, the more compelled I feel to see the damn thing. Sure, it looks like a 70-80% shot-for-shot remake, but that young girl has major skills in the acting department.
kiddcapone
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:27 pm  Reply with quote

To be honest, I was actually shocked to listen to people who thought The Last Exorcism didn't suck balls. It was fucking horrible. I get so sick of listening to people praise shit films because they are throwbacks to 70's-80's style retarded endings. Cheesy horror, grindhouse style, etc, those worked back then for people of my age group (I'm 36) when we were younger because we viewed them through the eyes of a child.

If I want to be nostalgic, I'd just watch one of those movies again. I don't want NEW movies to have horrible endings just to remind me of horror movies I liked 30 years ago. I don't want cheeseball devil cults, satanic abortions, or a growling killer girl at a camp with a fucking cock. Unless you present an old idea with a new twist, don't shove recycled garbage up my ass and call homage to a simpler time of filmmaking.

The endings to both House of the Devil and The Last Exorcism were complete ass. Both were painfully boring leading up to a shitbomb ending that might have impressed me when I was 10, but not now.

The Last Exorcism didn't have a demonic possession, didn't have a "real" exorcism, made absolutely no sense what-so-ever, was BORING, ridiculously written, gave away the pathetic ending with some lame drawing early, was edited with and contained music even though it was found footage, concludes with the main character completely going against his con artist personality by confronting a bunch of devil worshippers instead of running away scared, and ends with a dropped camera Blair Witch rip off tactic.

Things are REALLY fucked in the horror genre if that is considered a GOOD movie. Yikes!

OH, and how could I possibly forget to mention - A BLOWING JOB...really? The entire revelation comes down to the fake preist figuring out the girl isn't really possessed because she called a Blow Job a Blowing Job! Fucking A! Laughing