FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Jan 29 - Warlock
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:15 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Her bracelet!! Run old woman! Ruuuuuuuun!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:16 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
he fell from an attic window and is fine.... men in the olden days were hardy stock.
So true. I would be dead.


so we'll take warlock hunter of your list of possible future jobs.
You can even take sidekick off my list too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:18 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
he fell from an attic window and is fine.... men in the olden days were hardy stock.
So true. I would be dead.


so we'll take warlock hunter of your list of possible future jobs.
You can even take sidekick off my list too.


what about sarcastic/sass talking tech and/or weapons guy? That's not in the field
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:18 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Can I get young again too?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:19 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
he fell from an attic window and is fine.... men in the olden days were hardy stock.
So true. I would be dead.


so we'll take warlock hunter of your list of possible future jobs.
You can even take sidekick off my list too.


what about sarcastic/sass talking tech and/or weapons guy? That's not in the field
How about the guy that randomly walks by in the background?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:19 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
ImTheMoon wrote:
he fell from an attic window and is fine.... men in the olden days were hardy stock.
So true. I would be dead.


so we'll take warlock hunter of your list of possible future jobs.
You can even take sidekick off my list too.


what about sarcastic/sass talking tech and/or weapons guy? That's not in the field
How about the guy that randomly walks by in the background?


you don't want that, that guy is cannon fodder
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:25 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

ahh 80's security how lax you were
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:25 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

The things they used to let people n planes with.

Wow. Smoking on planes. I even remember when you could smoke in a bar.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:32 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Good thing they didn't have to go to Chicago. Normally they don't allow people to walk around carrying a giant wind thingy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:32 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

Gory wrote:
The things they used to let people n planes with.

Wow. Smoking on planes. I even remember when you could smoke in a bar.


yeah my first year at uni was when smoking in bars got banned here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:33 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

ImTheMoon wrote:
Gory wrote:
The things they used to let people n planes with.

Wow. Smoking on planes. I even remember when you could smoke in a bar.


yeah my first year at uni was when smoking in bars got banned here
I think we're around 2 years here. There was a time when it was limited to so many feet within the bar but then it was changed to no place inside.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:34 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

The wife was in The Crow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ImTheMoon
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:35 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5592

ha the warlock as an earring... just noticed that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:36 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

ImTheMoon wrote:
ha the warlock as an earring... just noticed that.
He's rockin' it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:39 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

"You left the bodies but you only moved the headstones!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 4 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum