FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Radio 666 -> Zombilly Horror Radio...
Zombilly
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:36 pm  Reply with quote

(This was previously posted in the newbie section)

Hey everyone, I'm Zombilly and I have my own radio show now discussing, well... Horror. I'll be playing alot of Horror themed bands such as the Misfits, Wednesday 13, Rob Zombie and new independent artists. Plus, I'll be talking about what's happening with upcoming movies, DVD and theatrical releases.

The most important part to me is that I can discuss this stuff with other horror fans with the call in number and chat room provided on the page.

This is a new thing for me so any and all suggestions are welcome. I want this show to be liked so I want to hear what other fans want out of a radio show.

My first show is going to be this Thursday (Jan. 28th) at 5:30 central time. This first episode will be 30 minutes long but will gradually turn into a full hour.

Here's the link and I hope you listen. If you can't listen live, you can stream it right on the site. You don't have to download it unless you want to.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/zombillyhorror

The show is one hour away from now and if you can't tune in live, remember that you can stream, download or listen next week...

Thanks!