FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Grave Sites -> Ray Harryhausen on CINEPHOBIA
FEEDBACK
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:45 pm  Reply with quote

Now playing on Cinephobia Radio: legendary visual effects genius and the man responsible for igniting the imaginations of kids all over the world, Mr. Ray Harryhausen.

Mr Harryhausen and his co-writer Tony Dalton were kind enough to chat with me about their fantastic new book, A Century of Stop Motion Animation available in North American through Watson Guptill press.

So join me as we celebrate a geniune living legend and one of the most beloved figures in American cinema.

http://www.cinephobia-radio.com

And Cinephobia Radio is now on iTunes. So please take the time to visit us at the iTunes store and rate the show (and leave a review if you feel so inclined.)

And finally, I want to wish everyone a happy holiday and all the best for 2010!

And even if they drive you nuts, I hope you have your family around to spend the holidays with.

And if you have no family (or your family's not worth the time) then I hope you have friends you can call family.

And if you have no family and friends to call family, then I hope you can at least enjoy your own company.

But if you have no family, no friends and you can't stand the sight of yourself, then at least take comfort in the fact that THIS isn't you!

(And if you ARE Celine, then I have one but request: stop stealing our water and eating our babies and PLEASE - for the love of God - return to your home planet!).

So until next time....next year....next DECADE....

Viddy well, my brothers and sisters.
Viddy well.

:- Stuart Feedback Andrews