FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Dread Central Cinema -> Nov. 6th, 2009 - DOOMSDAY
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:22 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

Even the animation during the description of the wall is similar. Mr. Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:22 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Yeah. Total homage, but not just to Escaoe from New York. This movie is a homage to an era or action movie.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:22 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
Even the animation during the description of the wall is similar. Mr. Green
Haha! It is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:23 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

I actually haven't watched this since I saw it in the theater.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:24 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Yeah. Total homage, but not just to Escaoe from New York. This movie is a homage to an era or action movie.
True. So much here. Road Warrior too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:24 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Some humorous voice work was recorded for Rhona Mitra's detachable, bionic eyeball, by Tom Hanks, but was removed from the final cut of the film, as it was deemed "distracting" by director Neil Marshall.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:25 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Yeah. Total homage, but not just to Escaoe from New York. This movie is a homage to an era or action movie.
True. So much here. Road Warrior too.
Even a little Aliens.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:27 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

BOB!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:27 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Some humorous voice work was recorded for Rhona Mitra's detachable, bionic eyeball, by Tom Hanks, but was removed from the final cut of the film, as it was deemed "distracting" by director Neil Marshall.
Really? That's funny. Although I can see why it would be distracting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:28 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Yeah. Total homage, but not just to Escaoe from New York. This movie is a homage to an era or action movie.
True. So much here. Road Warrior too.
Even a little Aliens.
Drop your linen and start your grinnin'.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:29 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Some humorous voice work was recorded for Rhona Mitra's detachable, bionic eyeball, by Tom Hanks, but was removed from the final cut of the film, as it was deemed "distracting" by director Neil Marshall.
Really? That's funny. Although I can see why it would be distracting.
Tom Hanks though... wow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:29 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I actually haven't watched this since I saw it in the theater.
Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gory
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:30 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 10783
Location: Chicago, IL

LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Some humorous voice work was recorded for Rhona Mitra's detachable, bionic eyeball, by Tom Hanks, but was removed from the final cut of the film, as it was deemed "distracting" by director Neil Marshall.
Really? That's funny. Although I can see why it would be distracting.
Tom Hanks though... wow.
That is sweet. I'd like to hear some of it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:31 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
I actually haven't watched this since I saw it in the theater.
Shocked
I know!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LivingDeadPunk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:32 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 5679
Location: Cleveland, OH

Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Gory wrote:
LivingDeadPunk wrote:
Some humorous voice work was recorded for Rhona Mitra's detachable, bionic eyeball, by Tom Hanks, but was removed from the final cut of the film, as it was deemed "distracting" by director Neil Marshall.
Really? That's funny. Although I can see why it would be distracting.
Tom Hanks though... wow.
That is sweet. I'd like to hear some of it.
Me, too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 3 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Dread Central Cinema

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum