FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Night of the Living Newbie -> New Member, Introducing Myself . . . .
dmihatmttl
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:05 am  Reply with quote

Hi, all!

Just joined the forum, thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself . . . .

My name's James. I'm into anything and everything horror, have been since my father took me to the drive-in to see THE INCREDIBLE MELTING MAN when I was all of four years old (!). A few of my favorite films include: John Carpenter's THE THING, the original TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE, INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS '78, THE EXORCIST and THE EXORCIST III: LEGION, RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD, David Cronenberg's THE FLY, REQUIEM FOR A DREAM, RINGU, UZUMAKI, INSIDE, MARTYRS, and LET THE RIGHT ONE IN. (whew)

In addition to being a huge horror movie fanatic, I'm also a writer of horror/suspense. My published works include the novels MIDNIGHT RAIN and THE WICKED, a short-story collection called PEOPLE ARE STRANGE, an upcoming novella (about an online message board for serial killers!) called THE FORUM, and a new novel on the way: ANIMOSITY.

That's about it, I guess. Sorry for being so long-winded -- hope I didn't put anyone to sleep!

Looking forward to some intelligent conversation with other like-minded sickos! Smile

J.N.
Richard Bastard
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:57 pm  Reply with quote

welcome to the boards!