FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews


Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Forums Index -> Out of Genre Experience -> Gamer
Emy
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:33 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 16 Jul 2006
Posts: 1423
Location: The Cliffs of Insanity

resevil80 wrote:
The Italian Job is GARBAGE!



Nah!

It was good. You just did not like it.


I love this movie.

I haven't watched it in a while, maybe I'll watch it tonight while I prep for tomorrow's bbq.

I should make it a double bill with The Bank Job.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Floydian Trip
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:36 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 10 Aug 2008
Posts: 6478

Watcha BBQ-in?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:50 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4360
Location: NYC baby!

resevil80 wrote:
The Italian Job is GARBAGE!

Hahahaha, no, it really isn't.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Emy
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:56 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 16 Jul 2006
Posts: 1423
Location: The Cliffs of Insanity

Floydian Trip wrote:
Watcha BBQ-in?


"Build your own burrito".

My husband is gonna be doing the actually bbq-ing. I will take care of sides and desserts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Floydian Trip
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:00 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 10 Aug 2008
Posts: 6478

Emy wrote:
Floydian Trip wrote:
Watcha BBQ-in?


"Build your own burrito".

My husband is gonna be doing the actually bbq-ing. I will take care of sides and desserts.


Teamwork. Nothin' like a BBQ.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
resevil80
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:57 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 448

Didn't See It Coming wrote:
resevil80 wrote:
The Italian Job is GARBAGE!

Hahahaha, no, it really isn't.


Eh...I just did not enjoy it. But I have never been into Heist movies that much.....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
resevil80
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:58 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 448

Emy wrote:
resevil80 wrote:
The Italian Job is GARBAGE!



Nah!

It was good. You just did not like it.


I love this movie.

I haven't watched it in a while, maybe I'll watch it tonight while I prep for tomorrow's bbq.

I should make it a double bill with The Bank Job.


You are right, its not a badly made movie....Its just not my cup of tea.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Floydian Trip
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:38 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 10 Aug 2008
Posts: 6478

resevil80 wrote:
Didn't See It Coming wrote:
resevil80 wrote:
The Italian Job is GARBAGE!

Hahahaha, no, it really isn't.


Eh...I just did not enjoy it. But I have never been into Heist movies that much.....


I can relate to that. Heist movies are really fo me either although I love the Oceanns movies and The Sting.(which may or may not be considered a heist movie)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr Malachi Constant
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:25 am  Reply with quote
Awaiting a Nifty Title


Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Posts: 9513
Location: There... WOLF!!

Didn't See It Coming wrote:


Now Duane Johnson has potential. He's done a good job in every movie he's been in.


Bulgoki. The Scorpion King was fucking garbage. One of only a handful of movies I've ever walked out on in my entire life.


But Southland Tales doesn't deserve the bad rap it gets. I dug the hell out of that movie. Probably the best thing Seann William Scott's ever done with his career, post Stiffler.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:30 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4360
Location: NYC baby!

Dr Malachi Constant wrote:
Didn't See It Coming wrote:


Now Duane Johnson has potential. He's done a good job in every movie he's been in.


Bulgoki. The Scorpion King was fucking garbage. One of only a handful of movies I've ever walked out on in my entire life.


It was garbage but what did you expect? The entire Mummy series is garbage. It wasn't the Rock's fault.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
resevil80
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:48 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 448

But the first two mummy movies are FUN garbage, while the Scorpion King...no fun at all. Southland Tales was pretty interesting...not bad at all, and the rock was solid in it...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:14 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4360
Location: NYC baby!

resevil80 wrote:
But the first two mummy movies are FUN garbage, while the Scorpion King...no fun at all.


Watching horrible movies unfold without an ounce of respect for the intelligence of the audience isn't fun.

ANYWAY, Gamer sucked.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
resevil80
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:46 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 448

Did you at least enjoy the out of the blue dance number?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr Malachi Constant
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:30 pm  Reply with quote
Awaiting a Nifty Title


Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Posts: 9513
Location: There... WOLF!!

I want to punch the fucking shit out of Michael C. Hall.

That said, perfect casting. I'll bet Hall's been begging them to let him break out the jazz hands over on Dexter for years.


But, yeah, Gamer sucked.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Didn't See It Coming
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:36 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 4360
Location: NYC baby!

resevil80 wrote:
Did you at least enjoy the out of the blue dance number?


I did because it was random. But that being the most interesting and exciting part of an action movie? That movie was horrible. I hope those guys never direct again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 4 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Dread Central Forum Index -> Out of Genre Experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum