FAQ   Search the Forums   Log in to check your private messages

Recent Headlines

Recent Reviews

Forums Index -> Out of Genre Experience -> Rock Star : Supernova
MidnightDreamer
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:51 pm  Reply with quote

Ok to answer your question Tobe about who's dick Storm sucked, well I'm going to assume Tommy's Laughing

Anywho.....I'm amazed Ryan went.....amazed! It was Storms time to go but I suppose gotta keep the eye candy there as long as they can.

As for Dilanna ok that song she sang to save herself was fucking bizarre and I hated it with a passion, i'm thrilled she was in the bottom three, she despertatly needed a reality check, and her ego deflated a tad.

Well I'm thinkin the bottom three are going to be Magni, Lukas, and Dilana as much as I would love the Hottness that is Toby make it, he'll be better off on his own. God that boy just induces drool.....yummy!
Mistress
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:04 pm  Reply with quote

MidnightDreamer wrote:
Ok to answer your question Tobe about who's dick Storm sucked, well I'm going to assume Tommy's Laughing

As for Dilanna ok that song she sang to save herself was fucking bizarre and I hated it with a passion, i'm thrilled she was in the bottom three, she despertatly needed a reality check, and her ego deflated a tad.

1. I agree!

2. Not a Talking Heads fan? Psycho Killer is a great tune and she really did a fab job with it. David Byrne is odd, but DiLana made it scary! Twisted Evil
~IC
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:27 am  Reply with quote

I liked her cover of Psycho Killer. One of her better song.
MidnightDreamer
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:21 pm  Reply with quote

Ok as for not being a fan of the song, it sure is catchy, it's been stuck in my head for the entire weekend!!!!! It's driving me nuts!

Laughing

Can't wait to see what goes on tonight, i'm ever so curious to hear there originals.
HorrorDj
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:24 am  Reply with quote

Well, my fears for Dilana have been confirmed. She cant write a song, and she cracks under pressure. Shes fading fast.
Her bottom 3 performance was crap. The band did a good job with it, but her vocals were putrid.
Her original was... bad. It was bad and she knew it.
As for the other early front runner, Lucas, he is a great performer. A great performer that sounds lie he has merbles in his mouth when he sings. Not only marbles in his mouth, but when he sings low you cant hear him. Others on the show have gone low and they can be heard.
Magni s starting to come off dull to me too. Great vocalist, but very bland on stage.
Storm oozes sex. Sex and talent. Im not a huge fan of her vocals at times, but she has a great stage presence.
Toby... Man I hate to say it, but I think he could win this. Each week he is getting better and better on stage. I wasnt a fan at first, but he has grown on me with his stage antics. He has gone from the guy you want to have a beer with, to the guy you want to see on stage.

Originally, I was a big Magni fan. I still want him to do well, but he really needs to let it go on stage. He whould be dwarfed on stage with Supernova.
belle morte
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:02 pm  Reply with quote

I would like Lucas to go home, now please. Awful. Awful awful awful.

Love Storm, love Toby and love Magni. Please no more of Dilana or Lucas. They hurt me.
Mistress
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:18 pm  Reply with quote

I missed the show last night, caught the performances on line this morning. DiLana.... Shame on you I still love her, but clearly she has cracked under the pressure.

Magni has such a great voice. And I really enjoy listening to him. but he's kinda boring to watch.

Lukas needs to go. please. now.

Isn't Storm a little surprise? she's had her ups and downs, but she's really blossomed these last few weeks. LOVE her original song (which was titled "What the Fuck is Lady Like" before the censors got to her, watch the webisode).

Toby... my my my... Drool he's energetic and bold and I'm loving him! His vocals for most of the show have been kinda pussy Blink182 ish. but he's a total front runner now. and his original was wicked catchy. good stuff.
Mistress
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:12 pm  Reply with quote

Mistress wrote:

As of today I predict the final 5 will be....

Lukas
Magni
DiLana
Storm
Toby

I was just looking back at the first 3 pages of this thread. damn, am I good or was this shit totally predictable?
MidnightDreamer
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:13 pm  Reply with quote

LOL your good Mistress. Laughing

I'm really starting to think Toby is gonna take the lead. Anybody else getting that feeling?
belle morte
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:07 am  Reply with quote

It could happen. The audience always seems to really love him.
~IC
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:52 am  Reply with quote

Glad to see Storm gone.
Mistress
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:10 pm  Reply with quote

MidnightDreamer wrote:
LOL your good Mistress. Laughing

I'm really starting to think Toby is gonna take the lead. Anybody else getting that feeling?

Embarassed I was thinking it was predictable, but thanks Laughing

Toby is hot, the girls love him, he's looking like a front runner.

I knew Storm had to go. Didn't stop my daughter from screaming at the TV and asking permission to swear. I was expecting the guys to let BOTH Storm and DiLana go home.

Liklihood of who will win...

Toby
DiLana
Magni
Lukas

I still think the guys believe DiLana to be a contender. She's got that edge that got JD the gig last year. Magni is a great singer, but he lacks stage presence and if he's not willing to move his gf and their kid around, the band won't want to deal with that. they all have kids and they do their jobs.

But Toby is looking like the front runner. His original song was catchy and we were all singing along last night.

Next Wed is the final episode. Then I can go back to watching Buffy and Angel DVDs. Very Happy
MidnightDreamer
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:52 pm  Reply with quote

Well I was certain last night that both the girls were goin home, I'm thinkin Dilana is still up there but there is no way she's gonna win, I think now that it's going to come down to Lukas and Toby with Toby coming out on top. Right attitude, right look Drool great voice and he's got talent with the originals, and I liked his Supernova track the best, so go Toby!!

Now when Storm sang last night why was Jason crying anyone know?
Mistress
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:55 pm  Reply with quote

the song is pretty depressing. its about a dead band member (I'm not much of a Pink Floyd fan, but I remember INXS all tearing up when Marty sang it last season).

I think Jason could just be a sensitive guy. Wink
MidnightDreamer
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:38 pm  Reply with quote

I know what it's about I love that song it's one of my all time favorites! I just thought maybe it had some special hidden meaning to him, as it seems to have for so many people.

Maybe your right Mis, maybe he is really sensitve Wink